Imma go get a sandwich,lol.
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

Comment

damn you!!

Comment

Well almost time for me to go to work so ill catch ya laters...you made me hungry so i went and got chinese food! Yea my studs came in today so when the next set comes in this weekend ill be mounting them ITR's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
          Well almost time for me to go to work so ill catch ya laters...you made me hungry so i went and got chinese food! Yea my studs came in today so when the next set comes in this weekend ill be mounting them ITR's!!!

Good deal and make sure you wash that beast and take some new pics with the new wheels.
          I am working on a new project idea right now so stay tuned...
          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

god damn man...we seem to always cross paths...haha..i think i saw your going down General Screven dr by blockbuster...looked like your car....but yea i stopped into the shop yesterday but you weren't there

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
            Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
            by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
              Good deal and make sure you wash that beast and take some new pics with the new wheels.
              I am working on a new project idea right now so stay tuned...
              Yea mang i cant wait..my second set of studs came in just now!!! So that means this weekend i have 4 days off straight so ill be puttin them wheels on! Ya!

Comment

Originally posted by papychulo82
                god damn man...we seem to always cross paths...haha..i think i saw your going down General Screven dr by blockbuster...looked like your car....but yea i stopped into the shop yesterday but you weren't there
                yea mang i was like wtf is that dude? Did you try and flash me with your brights? Ummm if you dont see my car out front of the shop check around back we usually park back there and get into all sorts of crazyness...fuckin just the other day we have this huge ass bee hive back there and there was passenger side SRS bag sitting around so i convinced these two dudes to rig up a 9v to it and run long ass wire and set it off..well i had to go back to work but i guess they deployed it because its sitting in the garbage and there is a 3ft hole in the ground but we still have bees because they didnt throw it in far enough..anyway ya u should come up sometime dude!

Comment

Good shit blowing up bees,lol.
                  I am pending a sale for some headlamps covers and i'm gonna rig up a G-square grill out of a spare.
                  But the real project is....DUN DUN DUN!

A chargespeed grill! with the help of my friend who can do fiberglass and Bondo, and I'm just helping by fabbing up the grill and cutting the covers into eyelids.
                  I will then prime and repaint Frost white out of a spray can, and put some mesh in it to make it look pimp, maybe a Honda "H" logo or an accord badge, who knows
                  I'll make pics and make a DIY to post as well, so stay tuned and if I can fab up a second one you take dibs. Just find me another set of Headlight covers and i'll do the rest NP. Oh, but i'd have to charge you, just to make it possible for me to not go broke.
                  (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

ok im feeling this...headlight covers? Whats those like? you mean the blackouts? Well let me know what those are and ill get right on it...damn i get dibs?!! You rock dude! OK well im at work and cant bs on here so ill check back tonight! Laters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                      ok im feeling this...headlight covers? Whats those like? you mean the blackouts? Well let me know what those are and ill get right on it...damn i get dibs?!! You rock dude! OK well im at work and cant bs on here so ill check back tonight! Laters.
                      yeah like some GTS headlight covers. I just bought a set from a guy on here for $32.00 and that integra clock I had. Sounded like a good deal since on Egay they are like 40 plus 35 shipping, which is an f-ing rip off.
                      So I posted a WTB thread and got a pretty fast response.
                      UPS keeps on f-ing up the spoiler shipment and Accord Inspire is having to wait too long, so I got to be careful when writing addresses there b/c they read it wrong even though I specifically put 70th instead of 76th, stupid assholes.
                      And I don't even know about that air box yet, but IDC b/c I only charged the dude for shipping and didn't make any profit on it.
                      They better not f up that clock cuz I want my covers.
                      If you get some covers from anywhere go ahead and cut them into eyelids just to be sure they fit YOUR car. I am going to go get two grills tommorow and begin the G-square fab. part. If you can't find any covers at least you can have a G-square I think the chargespeed would look great on both of our cars.
                      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

I went to the junkyard today, and those bitches wanted $40 a grill!!!
                        I was like,"nah man that's too much I can't do that." and they were like," well sorry the boss is getting on us for selling stuff too cheap so we decided to price our stuff 1000 times more than normal, esp. for your year grill."
                        Nah they didn't say all that but they may as well of.
                        It was a bad day for j-yarding I then went to another yard and tried to get the rear disc setup off of this 93 coupe they had. I told the guy "rear disk setup" he told me $50 for the set, and I was stoked. So we go to pull it and they can't get it very fast so I said I can come back, then at the desk the guy up there(who is the biggest asshole I can ever remember coming into contact with in awhile.) says why is it so hard? We tell him that the control arm is pretty tough to get, and he says control arm? you said just disks, that's gonna cost $200. I said no way, and they basically blew me off as if I was the scum of the earth for wanting to buy products from them
                        So I spent all this gas driving from town to town, and got nothing.
                        Now I get to go to work and be there until 10 and do nothing, but stand around and be bored out of my mind. A shitty day to say the least. I am going to just use my grill, as I don't care about the hole it leaves b/c it's not that big, but I better not mess up. I still got the covers coming at least so at least that is all good. I got sat. and sun. off so hit me up with a pm on those ITRs and if you got questions about the chargespeed let me know.
                        Sorry for the long post.
                        Later
                        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

OK so you just want me to find you another set of headlight covers? That shouldnt be too hard but being that our cars are odd it might be hard. Damn that sucks that all that shit when to shit! Yea my buddy broke his whole control arm on his passenger side..he got a 96 civic hatch....he went to the jy and got his whole rear setup (discs everything) like 450$...he was hurting but had no choice so yea the discs arent bad but the susp is a bitch and it did take us like 2-3 days to get his control arms off...i fear ever having to replace mine lord 3 average men with a breaker bar couldnt get one fuckin bolt off..i tried that bitch was on there...wow just crazy...and we used all kinds of shit....wd40/ that nut loose spray/ whatever and nothing...finally cut it off but we tried to avoid that. Anyways yea this weekend im putting on those rims...gotta take my time and do it right tho so i have no problems and im hoping my honda oem locking lugz come in tomorrow so i can lock those bad boys on and feel a little better about having rare JDM rims...maybe not rare but u deff dont see em too often. Well thats my plan, fogs gotta wait...i worked over 100+ hrs in the last week and a half so i have just enough energy to do the rims(which isnt hard) but fogs are going to be a pain and time consuming being as how ive got to cut my bumer right the FIRST time and then wire the fronts and rear!.

Comment

Man I wish I was there to help so I'd have something to do this weekend.
                            I have it off and Friday of next week is my last day of work before I leave on the 4th. I'm having a meet on the 2nd and 3rd and then leaving the next morning lol. I won't get the headlight covers until sometime next week, but it shouldn't take any longer than 3 days. The total cost of those for me is $40.08 shipped so I'm not complaining
                            I need to get something done, I feel antsy without doing something with my hands (mechanically) and I love working on my car. Maybe I'll go jack a head and those rear disks, and then we'll see who's the biatch up in NC!
                            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

hahah... i havent had any luck finding the gts covers...ive also been kinda short on money...my starter motor is going bad so i gotta replace that..98$ at advance autoparts...whew anyways ill keep on looking for ya!

Comment

OK so starter motor is replaced and i finally got my ITR's on there but when i took it to the shop to get balanced/mounted/alligned they said my rear struts are shot so i gotta replace them and i dont have the money just yet to do this so im going to get a second opinion because if they arent leaking then they should be fine for a bit...i want to avoid a shop trying to squeeze extra cash out me right now...i also need new clamps for the battery because i bought them at Autozone and its cheap metal and its wearing thin and not getting good connection so thats a must and now i got this sound when i go to stop...its like a whizzing sound that is in unision with the car as it slows down and i can feel it through the brake pedal but the brake pedal doesnt vibrate or pulse so im not sure if the sound is the tires that im not use to or the hub or bearings or what..so next week i should know what the deal is...fuck in a.... u do one nice thing and 3 shitty things happen...i h8 that...o well...ill be posting up pics of the ITR's later...they look fuckin awesome...now i need a drop so if my struts are shot then i might be lookin at the KYB/Eibach setup!

Comment

Working...
                                X