No announcement yet.

Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn man I haven't been on here too much lately. ITRs look great. How hard was the lug swap? I haven't been near my car in like two weeks and I feel like I got withdrawals. I hate being without a vehicle, I gotta ride the f-ing city bus to get around(Or ask my Grandma,lol.) I just got a job at a store called Zumiez (pronounced zoom-ease) and I'm starting on Monday. I think i'll get a new longboard once i start getting paid just to get around better.
    Hey does anyone make a Chargespeed grill for skateboards?
    (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
    Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
    My (old) Ride

Comment

Hey manG!!!! whats up!?!? Damn havent heard from you in a minute! Ummm yea im loving the wheels..need a drop and id be exuberant! HAHA! Umm to be honest i pussied out on the lug swap because of time and money i couldnt afford to run into "problems" so i took it to a recommended tire shop and they did an awesome job..he had to cut my front studs because they were way too long but he did that for free and he couldnt use the locking lugs because there now were different size studs because i replaced the fronts so i got to source out a mix match of locking lug nuts so i dunno my sunroof fucked up on me and i need a tune up so im going to take it in to goodyear here and have them fix the sunroof cuz i cant figure it out and tune her up! So what u doing mad far from ur cb? LMAO na i dont think they got grillz for da boards...wow thats funny shit....maybe some JDM Sidemarkers? lol ummm well sounds like everything is going good for you except your far from home or at least ur cb. Well hit me up sometime dude i started a shout out thread for ya on here somewhere...well ok i gotta finish some work before i get off....stay safe brotha and post up some pics...or send a postcard haha! Laters.

Comment

Lol, I found that shout out thread. go read what I wrote.
        yeah i've been in the regional section talking to peeps in Salt Lake area to see whats up. I still see CB7s rolling by and I miss mine.
        But hey its pretty fun out here for now, I need to go hit some clubs and talk to some females.
        Oh btw did you see that CB9 shell for sale on here? I know you wanted one so go check it out.
        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Wha? what shell?? damn!! Im on that! Ummm yea man hit up the clubs and get u some!!

Comment

Yeah they got this club called vortex with like three different levels, but you have to be a member in order to get in. we'll see...
            That shell was like ripe for the swapping, so get on it.
            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Yea he wants 500 for it...i wish but i cant afford that at all right now so itll have to wait but its nice to see such good deals coming out of fla since thats where im going when i get out of the military

Comment

green SE's are sweet

Comment

About that sig pic...
                  I hope that's hot glue
                  HAHAHA
                  Anyways I just moved in with my uncle so I finally get to sleep on a bed instead of the floor.
                  A couple of the neighbor girls are hot
                  and I took the bus downtown
                  It's the life out here
                  Later
                  (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Hey man, its been a while. Cars lookin good, coming along nicely. Stop by my thread sometime when u get a chance, i have a few updates, no more stock looking SE for me lol. Keep it up.

1993 Honda Accord SE -
                    Check out my ride!
                    Sportin' the Cb7 Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
                      About that sig pic...
                      I hope that's hot glue
                      HAHAHA
                      Anyways I just moved in with my uncle so I finally get to sleep on a bed instead of the floor.
                      A couple of the neighbor girls are hot
                      and I took the bus downtown
                      It's the life out here
                      Later
                      Yea that ummm its hot glue
                      I was showing my girl pictures of Bukake to gross her out and i came across that and thought it would be funny since everyone on this site has a weird sig pic so i wanted to fit in lol...once i get a pimp ass sig pic ill post it up!
                      Damn u wuz sleeping on the floor? Damn..well thats coo ya got a bed now. Yay for hot neighbors...buses arent so bad, i use to ride them all the time but im sure going from driving to city trans sucks ass...only a couple more months and you be back...at least its less wear and tear on the cb and u can hit it up with avengence when u get home

Comment

Originally posted by NJAccord93
                        Hey man, its been a while. Cars lookin good, coming along nicely. Stop by my thread sometime when u get a chance, i have a few updates, no more stock looking SE for me lol. Keep it up.

Yea dude i checked it out...im glad to see her back and ripe!! Sad to see Cb's go...especially before they should!! Should have some new updates within the next 3 months...im collecting everything i need for the front fog lights so its an easy job when i get to it..im having my dude Alex help me...he is the master at wiring up anything so i want him to help me out so we can wire all 3 fogs into the OEM switch in the dash. Umm going to fix my spoiler light sometime soon...wanna get an exaust but i want to find the right sound for me...ummm what else...need to get windows retinted and sunroof checked...and i got an ITR clock coming in sometime soon....yay for the amber color!!

O and i should be doing a Seafoam treatment here in a bit!!
                        Stay tuned CB peeps!!

Comment

Nah dude don't wire the rear fog with the front ones.
                          You just need to get a switch and run the wires to where the E-Brake console is. those little rectangle cut outs are for switches like the rear fog, half-mast antenna and who knows what else
                          Front fogs go in dash, rear in console. You don't really need rear fogs all the time right? and I know I run my front fogs every night, well when I had my car.
                          Anyways it's up to you, i'm just saying that it's closer to OEM and cleaner IMO. Either way I know you'll do a good job.
                          yeah the floor sucked ass...
                          city bus has A LOT of Crackheads too, ol.
                          Got ol' Tyrone Biggins in the back twitchin' saying, " I want some Crack!"
                          never gets old.
                          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Ralph, whats goin on man?? you AWOL?? holla at ya boi...i need to see this car in person already!!

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                            Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                            by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by papychulo82
                              Ralph, whats goin on man?? you AWOL?? holla at ya boi...i need to see this car in person already!!
                              Lol na man i am here dude!! They have had me on night shifts like everynight but im in town. Just got my ITR clock in tonight...ill be swappin them out tomorrow! yay for Amberness!! No more ugly green. Ummm so anyways yea hit me up at the saturday meetings by taco bell or at the radioshack during the week if im there!

Comment

Hey man, in your absence we started a new page just for you. Check it out:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...al+wtf+Ralphie

(RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X