No announcement yet.

Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol good looking dude!! Really i been working and shit and trying to figure out plans for my girl to come and chill here since im in Ga and she lives in NY. Other then that im on here once a day i just dont post i like to read and see what the fine peeps here at Cb7 are up too...always a good story or joke or pic on this place gotta love it...how you been what u up too?

Comment

I just got back from a camping trip like 20 min. ago, lol.
      It was pretty fun. We played capture the flag at night with glowsticks, and there was a lot of food.
      Now I'm doing laundry and cleaning up.
      I started work now, so I'll be doing that a bunch too.
      Get those fogs in, they really set off a car. Oh and are they JDM or USDM?
      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
      Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
      My (old) Ride

Comment

Really? damn we use to do stuff like that when i was in the Boy Scouts...but now i kind of get to do it for the military but it usually isnt much fun...go figure. Yea work sucks...all night shifts with weird hours thrown in...sucks ass. Yea man those fogs are driving me nuts...im thinking since i have the adobe file from Honda and most of the parts im going to call my dad and see if he can get me ANYTHING for the factory install kit for our fogs...either way im thinking i might have a dealership do it if they will and if its affordable..like if i bring them the stuff but a dealership might not do that i dunno...hmmm i just dont wanna fuck up my bumper...well see and yea they are JDM so they have that curve to them which is what i dont wanna fuck up lol.

Comment

very nice and clean car...where did you get the cb7 decal from?
          Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
            Really? damn we use to do stuff like that when i was in the Boy Scouts...but now i kind of get to do it for the military but it usually isnt much fun...go figure. Yea work sucks...all night shifts with weird hours thrown in...sucks ass. Yea man those fogs are driving me nuts...im thinking since i have the adobe file from Honda and most of the parts im going to call my dad and see if he can get me ANYTHING for the factory install kit for our fogs...either way im thinking i might have a dealership do it if they will and if its affordable..like if i bring them the stuff but a dealership might not do that i dunno...hmmm i just dont wanna fuck up my bumper...well see and yea they are JDM so they have that curve to them which is what i dont wanna fuck up lol.

Yeah it was fun. You know there has to be some fool who installed these on a CB7 back in the 90s that still works at a dealership. I think the Foglights were a dealership installed option, so try locally maybe? I hope it comes out good. they will set it off and give you better visibility at night. I know how it is in Georgia at night = FOGGY. I'm looking around at DSM setups right now, and I'm working full-time again, so thats what's up. IDK if you got MSN or not, but if you do get up with me sometime. Later
            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Looks good. You have any pictures of the Output on those Headlights. I went through that stage of wanting the Black projectors. I am saving up for the JDM 1 Pieces. Check out mine. Link below Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                Looks good. You have any pictures of the Output on those Headlights. I went through that stage of wanting the Black projectors. I am saving up for the JDM 1 Pieces. Check out mine. Link below Later
                Ummm no i dont but ill take some pics at night if i can remember and post them up! If i were you i would stick with the one peice JDM. I am going to change them to the stock ones with Amber corners as soon as they are blackhoused and yellow highbeams.

Originally posted by Cb7shot
                very nice and clean car...where did you get the cb7 decal from?
                Search for "decal"....there is a Cb7tuner decal thread on here where u can buy them.

Comment

Hey man I'm going to check out a DSM setup tommorow, Wish me luck.
                  If I can get a hold of one, i'll rebuild it, and get it prepped for after my mission. How's that clock look BTW? bet it's sweet. get some new pics up, we need to bask in the glory of your sick whip.
                  (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
                    Hey man I'm going to check out a DSM setup tommorow, Wish me luck.
                    If I can get a hold of one, i'll rebuild it, and get it prepped for after my mission. How's that clock look BTW? bet it's sweet. get some new pics up, we need to bask in the glory of your sick whip.

Yea the clock actually looks mad pimp..i like the redish it matches the gauge cluster..the green was gawdy but the itr clock is nice. Im going to get some pics up this weekend of some stuff.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                      Yea the clock actually looks mad pimp..i like the redish it matches the gauge cluster..the green was gawdy but the itr clock is nice. Im going to get some pics up this weekend of some stuff.!!!

Where's them pics fool?!?
                      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

they are coming man...just took them today..will post tonight!!

Comment

Ok well i wanted to post a pic of the ITR clock i installed....pic doesnt do justice...it isnt hard at all to see during the day and it looks awesome at night...i will post one up at night also....ummm dont mind the dirt and dust its left over from the sunroof swap...i havent had a chance to detail the car again its a mess but with nightshifts and pt during the day and all the bs errons i hardly have time to do anything. Maybe labor day

Comment

Pretty nice man.
                            That light we painted turned out pretty good. Next time he comes to my house I'll get some pics and post up. Plus once we have a meet out here I'll take pics too.
                            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

here is the original......

Just messing with photoshop...bored...eh.

Comment

Bump for updated pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X