Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics.

Just some random pics i took at our club meeting sat!

Comment

bump for new pics pymps

Comment

I like.

Comment

I like the tails.....don't care much for the headlights though.
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
            I like the tails.....don't care much for the headlights though.
            Same here, but atleast they arent the crome ones...

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
              Same here, but atleast they arent the crome ones...

Well they wont be on there much longer ladies and gentleman....this morning i bought me a pair of JDM 2 peice headlights from Accord_Inspire......so once they arrive and i find free time i will be swapping out those egay projectors for some good ole JDM loving...and if i do it right ill be adding some JDM front fogs too that i have laying around for months now

Comment

well the new headlights arrived but USPS found a way to totally demolish the drivers side headlight....really sucks because they are fucking sweet!

The good:

The bad:

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                  well the new headlights arrived but USPS found a way to totally demolish the drivers side headlight....really sucks because they are fucking sweet!

The good:

The bad:

damn bro .. am gonna have to stop shipping with them . although those where well package . idk how the hell it broke it took me 20 wrapping them up in foam and bubble wrap . weird . the only way to recover is by using a usdm glass.
                  "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

You have a nice ride. I have the same headlight as you though. the black housing ones. ive been looking for the jdm 1 piece headlights or 2 piece sorry about what happened. They woulda looked real nice.

My New Ride
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

your rides came along way man! looks nice with the ITR's keep it up man!

save up and lower it! better ride , better looks.
                      My Ride...

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                        damn bro .. am gonna have to stop shipping with them . although those where well package . idk how the hell it broke it took me 20 wrapping them up in foam and bubble wrap . weird . the only way to recover is by using a usdm glass.

Yea fedex mang....everything ive always sold went through them and i never had a single problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Haccord21
                          You have a nice ride. I have the same headlight as you though. the black housing ones. ive been looking for the jdm 1 piece headlights or 2 piece sorry about what happened. They woulda looked real nice.

Thanks man! Yea i waited for a good price on the JDM ones and found it. Accord_Inspire is a good dude and has sold tons of stuff...in fact i bought off him through ebay before i found this forum lol so it just sucks that people have no respect for other peoples shit...even when you dont know the person and your handling their shit its still principle.......

Comment

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
                            your rides came along way man! looks nice with the ITR's keep it up man!

save up and lower it! better ride , better looks.
                            Thanks man!! Im trying.

yea i rode in my buddys civic from Jacksonville to Savannah and he has the Eibach prokit and it rode pretty damn good so im thinking im going to get that pretty soon and then finish the H/E and i should be good for a little while.

Comment

Damn Ralphie, sucks to hear about your headlights man...you filed it with them right? they should pay for the damages, hopefully enough for another set..car is looking great man

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                              Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                              by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

damn bro and there tough as hell to are they 92-93 lights if so i could get u a replacement lense if u want lemme know

Comment

Working...
                                X