Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea ill hit ya up....

Damn im itching to do some shit to the cb...maybe ill install them fucking front fogs and have my dude wire them up so i can improve lighting untill i replace the projectors....

Comment

Ok so latest plans are:

Sun im replacing the valve cover gasket, tube seals and anything else that needs replacing in and around the head.

Also plugs and wires will be replaced.

I might also sand down and paint the valve cover while its off...gotta see if i can fit this in tho id really like to do this!!

Then once my fricken credit card comes in my first purchase will be a set of Eibach springs(prokit) so i can finally drop my shit. In December ill be bringing back my stockie headlights and switching them out with the stupid projectors i got now.

Then i need to mount my damn foglights and wire them up with the rear fog.

find a good header/exaust combo.

redo struts and bushings.

and i dont know after that.....

thats my upcoming plans!

Comment

Ok well scratch that off the list!!

Redid my vc gasket and tube seals today.

Threw in some NGK Iridiums and autolite plug wires.

Running pretty good, hopefully this clears up my smoke probem and doesnt leak any oil. Ill be keeping my eyes peeled for that.

Tomorrow im finally finishing my sound setup which includes my 12'' Orion XTR sub and my Lightning audio strike series amp. Gonna meet up with my buddy and install it all and see what we come up with. I dont want it to be too custom and crazy but look good.

I still need to replace my trunk carpet....MH has itfor like 200 i wanna buy it but no flow.

Im in the market for header/exaust. Im going with the Apexi WS for exaust and for headers i just want some ceramic coated and not egay cheap so well see.

Thats all goodnight.

Comment

New Pics.

OK so me and a buddy redid my sub and amp today. Came out great and thumps like a mofo but i need my interior speakaz replaced....in due time.

Also i mounted the Accord emblem that i got from Felipe and it looks good......had to remove the mount for the radiator and the mount for the ac drier and drill holes in the emblem so i could use the sticky tape and bolt that bia down so it would look o so fresh! If your reading this Felipe i still got your other Emblem and will be sending it out tomorrow...sorry i got behind on shit my bad but i didnt forget!!

ok so on to the pics!!

(sorry they arent awesome, i took them with my sidekick3 which doesnt have a 1238912.1 mp camera lol)

getting it wired up!

Amp mounted on back with sub facing out!! Gotta replace the trunk carpet and this is before the wire tuck!

My JDM fogs chillen...damn i need to get those mounted!

The accord emblem!!

Ok laters off to bed!!
          Last edited by Ralphie; 11-08-2006, 12:40 AM.

Comment

bump fo updated pickies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

those fogs will be a really nice touch. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

ahhh im envious of you Ralphie!! those fogs are really going to look good man. do you work by the gate that leads to S. Main?? i think i saw your car on my way to the PX

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                  those fogs will be a really nice touch. later.

yea as soon as i get the balls to cut into my front bumper.....

Comment

Originally posted by papychulo82
                    ahhh im envious of you Ralphie!! those fogs are really going to look good man. do you work by the gate that leads to S. Main?? i think i saw your car on my way to the PX
                    Yea its coming along ok i guess!! We needs to meet up son! Saturdays at 7pm at Taco bell is the new spot! im not always out there but usually i am!

And i live by gate 2 in the barracks....i think thats the gate you talking about...goes out towards general stewart? If so i live right there, i dont work right there...i work at the hospital.

Well let me know dude, we can even do a photoshoot if ya wanted and get something to eat or whatever its all good!

Comment

Fogs will look sweet when you install them. Keep it up.

Comment

Can i have ur ITRs? nice foglights....get them in. k bye

Sean
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

very nice

nice ride brotha, really lovin it. Get dat drop and put those fogs in and with that accord emblem in the engine bay, very nice styles my friend. I like it mucho, keep it up!
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                            yea as soon as i get the balls to cut into my front bumper.....
                            just cut it by hand with a hac saw.....if you use any power tool, you won't have the control. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
                              nice ride brotha, really lovin it. Get dat drop and put those fogs in and with that accord emblem in the engine bay, very nice styles my friend. I like it mucho, keep it up!

yea thanks man. Im trying little by little.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                                Can i have ur ITRs? nice foglights....get them in. k bye

Sean

Lol no sean you cant have the ITR's!! lol i thought you traded for a set of ITR's??

I should be putting the fogs in soon hopefully

Comment

Working...
                                X