No announcement yet.

Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumpy for updated picks on the 1st page!

Comment

love the car especially the drop im learning alot

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
      disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

^^^ Thanks!! The drop is fake, i used photoshop..just to make a sig.

Nothing new, going to be installing my neuspeed springs very soon as well as the JDM fogs and hooking up the rear fog. Should make for some interesting photos.

Ummmm in other news my homebwa just scooped an 88-89? crx si and it needs alot of work so im going to have fun helping out with that!

Comment

Ok so yesterday i did a lil tune up.

She is sitting at 174xxx right now.

Changed the oil, tranny fluid, spark plugs, took my battery out and cleaned the posts and serviced the top posts and used battery terminal protectant. Changed my yellow low beams to Hella bright whites, and added seafoam treatment to the fuel system.

I was going to do the crankcase/Brake boost line but i was at a dealership and my dude said i couldnt do it there lol so thatll have to wait.

She runs good but i still have things to do to get her running great.

I ordered an oil pan gasket....figured its not leaking but i might as well replace it before it starts. I need to replace my rear main seal and my ball joints....and random other seals that are aging.

Also when i changed my plugs, the plugs on the far outside on both sides had oil in them...drivers side wasnt to bad but pass side was bad....i changed my vc gasket and tube seals already so im gonna do tube seals again with a whole new vc(make it look nice) and if it still retains oil then im thinking piston rings.

Well see lots of work!
          Last edited by Ralphie; 05-06-2007, 07:14 PM.

Comment

good work man. feels good to do a lil tune up and show ur car some love.

when u say tube seals, you are talking about the 4 o-rings that go under the rocker assembly right? those are what oil on the plugs come from. rarely is it the seals that sit in the valve cover.

but you prolly already know that.

anyways good work! and sell me your ITRs. j/k i know ur attached at the hip to those wheels.

Sean
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              good work man. feels good to do a lil tune up and show ur car some love.

when u say tube seals, you are talking about the 4 o-rings that go under the rocker assembly right? those are what oil on the plugs come from. rarely is it the seals that sit in the valve cover.

but you prolly already know that.

anyways good work! and sell me your ITRs. j/k i know ur attached at the hip to those wheels.

Sean

Yea it did feel good but im not done yet. Im getting her ready to be driven to NY(somewhat) Ill do more work when i get out of this hell they call the US ARMY.

Anyways yea so im waiting on my oil pan seal to come in and i need to order my rear main seal and some other shits.

AND NO U cant have teh rims lol

Comment

Whats the progress on the neuspeed sports?.Let me kno how the ride feels cuz I just ordered mine today
                Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

hmm...i don't think he's installed them yet...

and i think that's my fault... :-/

ralphie when we gonna do this?

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                    hmm...i don't think he's installed them yet...

and i think that's my fault... :-/

ralphie when we gonna do this?

yea i havent installed them yet....

no it isnt your fault Sam lol!

But i did try and get in touch with you and no answer but i figured u had shit going on.

But yea so now i cant do it till June 25 at least cuz my work schedule is nothing but 12 hr shifts so bam im done for this month and most of next.

Comment

whaat you did try to call?!

FUCK, that was the weekend i didn't have a charger and my phone died. ;[

then last weekend i had....well, a real good one. i didn't even know where my phone was both friday/saturday haha.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                        whaat you did try to call?!

FUCK, that was the weekend i didn't have a charger and my phone died. ;[

then last weekend i had....well, a real good one. i didn't even know where my phone was both friday/saturday haha.

No no no, i pm and called you out on threads...i figured u were busy...i dont got ur celly son lol

Comment

bwahahahhahahahahahahha

Comment

Jdm Pfm!~!!!!

Hahahahaha i just bought these bad boys....

Fucking clean as all hell...dont need paint...black will do just fine...

Nice addition to the JDM collection.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Man! Your car is awsome. I love it! So clean and fresh looking, good job Nice pick up on the folding mirrors

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
                                Man! Your car is awsome. I love it! So clean and fresh looking, good job Nice pick up on the folding mirrors

Thanks bro!!!

So now i got a nice list of installs.....springs...foglights...rear fog...PFM....damn i gotta get busy!

Comment

Working...
                                X