No announcement yet.

Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pickup! at least you ran roll around with them on since they are black...many sets on ebay are often mismatched colors!! or colors besides black! haha

i had to get mine paint matched, but they are still laying around here somewhere.

good luck with the install. let us know how it goes.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      nice pickup! at least you ran roll around with them on since they are black...many sets on ebay are often mismatched colors!! or colors besides black! haha

i had to get mine paint matched, but they are still laying around here somewhere.

good luck with the install. let us know how it goes.
      Yea thats all i kept seeing were either mismatched ones or badly painted ones...

and it was either the red, white or blue.

No such thing as finding these in Geneva green ROFL

So yea its cool, i cant wait to hook them up....as soon as i get some time off theyll be done.

ill post a video!

Comment

Well i just replaced my rear window regulator since it went out a week ago....

but i broke the fucking switch for the window so waiting on that yay

Comment

Lookin good as usual Ralphie.I just wanna kno how much do u want for the oem headlights your selling?
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
            Lookin good as usual Ralphie.I just wanna kno how much do u want for the oem headlights your selling?

75 shipped my man.

Ill pm ya as well cuz i really need to get rid of this crap.

Comment

i read somewhere u are wanting a chargespeed...i might have one for ya.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i read somewhere u are wanting a chargespeed...i might have one for ya.
                Yes i do want a chargespeed but ive found a rather cheaper alternative....

what is it you got exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                  Yes i do want a chargespeed but ive found a rather cheaper alternative....

what is it you got exactly?

lol, a chargespeed grill. im just trying to decide if its worth keeping, since i think im going to go with the gsquare grill instead.

but thats cool you found a cheaper alternative.

Comment

lol, a chargespeed grill. im just trying to decide if its worth keeping, since i think im going to go with the gsquare grill instead.

but thats cool you found a cheaper alternative.

Hmmm yea that would be a tough decision lol.

Yea for real i cant give you the money you rightfully deserve for that peice and im not going to sit here and lowball ya.

The setup im going to get is around 175 and thats awesome compared to 475 off of Compact Sport.

Comment

Well today when i went to go to pt i noticed that i had no music....just bass...i was like wtf...

so i get home i pull the radio....fuse and wiring is ok....

so i have bass the amp must be fine and i checked my amp fuse thats good.

So im fucking stumped...im thinking my radio went out (DEH-6700).

So i take it to the local audio shop and they tell me one of my speakers most likely shorted turning the rest of them off so i checked and what do ya know my drivers door speaker is blown...cut it out...the rest came back but i said fuck it.

Went to walmart and bought a complete set of brand new Pioneer speakers.

6.5 and 6.9 for 145$

So tomorrow ill be installing them badboys and i shall have a nice crisp sound back.

Oh and i plan on doing a DIY write up 4 teh newbs.
                      Last edited by Ralphie; 07-03-2007, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Nice new shots of the cb buddy..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                          Nice new shots of the cb buddy..

Thanks i have some more new ones floating around on here in the southeast section under the savannah meet thread.

me and 90cb7 met up and did some phototime.

Comment

Speaker DIY FTW! I may do them as well and knowing how would be cool.

145 for a set? not bad at all, you get 6 speakers? since you have a sedan? if so, then it will be cheaper for me if you got more than 4.

also you have the stock muffler on? i want to put mine on sinc ethe guy had a coffee can on, and its still on, but its super loud and annoying, plus the dual tips look sweet, like yours do from behind.

is it a good Idea to paint the muffler so it wont rust and make a hole?

high temp paint? but then again that may prevent it from cooling off quickly, the paint may trap heat inside. but then again its meant to get hot, so i dont know.

also I have a replica s2k antenna on my mr2, but the car is junk now so Im getting rid of it sometime, and I might as well sway it on the cb.

the power antenna is cool, but min makes several rapid clicking noises when raised up or down, I lubed it but no difference.

also it gets super cold here for a few weeks in the winter, and the antenna got frozen, so no radio for me for a while, a fixed antenna wouldnt have that problem. and it would look good since I also have a black car.
                            Last edited by Mjfan12; 07-04-2007, 12:38 AM.
                            1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
                            ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
                            OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Mjfan12
                              Speaker DIY FTW! I may do them as well and knowing how would be cool.

145 for a set? not bad at all, you get 6 speakers? since you have a sedan? if so, then it will be cheaper for me if you got more than 4.

also you have the stock muffler on? i want to put mine on sinc ethe guy had a coffee can on, and its still on, but its super loud and annoying, plus the dual tips look sweet, like yours do from behind.

is it a good Idea to paint the muffler so it wont rust and make a hole?

high temp paint? but then again that may prevent it from cooling off quickly, the paint may trap heat inside. but then again its meant to get hot, so i dont know.

also I have a replica s2k antenna on my mr2, but the car is junk now so Im getting rid of it sometime, and I might as well sway it on the cb.

the power antenna is cool, but min makes several rapid clicking noises when raised up or down, I lubed it but no difference.

also it gets super cold here for a few weeks in the winter, and the antenna got frozen, so no radio for me for a while, a fixed antenna wouldnt have that problem. and it would look good since I also have a black car.
                              No 145 for 4 speakers....

I dont know what you meant but Sedans only have 4 speakers...2 fronts 2 rears.

Yes i do have the stock muffler on....and i wouldnt paint it...mine is oem and it hasnt rusted or come close to having any holes...

Yea i would just swap the s2k antenna, its a lot easier to work with then the oem ones.

Well i hoped i answered your q's...

let me know if you got anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                                No 145 for 4 speakers....

I dont know what you meant but Sedans only have 4 speakers...2 fronts 2 rears.

Yes i do have the stock muffler on....and i wouldnt paint it...mine is oem and it hasnt rusted or come close to having any holes...

Yea i would just swap the s2k antenna, its a lot easier to work with then the oem ones.

Well i hoped i answered your q's...

let me know if you got anymore!
                                oh, i thought sedans had speakers in the back doors too/
                                1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
                                ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
                                OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

Working...
                                X