No announcement yet.

Ralphie : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK well today i went and replaced my cig lighter.

I also ordered a new master power window switch for the drivers door since im slowly going to be removing the wood grain from my car as its deteriorating and in need of a new look. Im going with the OEM black since it blends well with the smooth beige.

And im on the lookout for yellow high beams preferably from Nokya since ive obtained the adapter plugs i need to use them with my harness.

Comment

yay for new parts that came in today:

1 master window switch
      1 pass window switch
      1 bezel for the cigg lighter

just waiting on the new trim for my shifter from Majestic and then when i get time off im going to be putting my rear passenger door back on(was waiting for new switch) and clean up some of the shitty wood grain left over and clean up the interior so i can add some nice int shots to my MRT.

Stay tuned...

Comment

Well not much to update lol as ive been in NY and my car has sat covered in the Ga heat.

But tomorrow i fly back to Ga and then im driving home to Ft Lauderdale and im going to be replacing quite a few different things.

For one ill be replacing the passenger side speaker and i want to put the drivers side speaker grill back on.

I might do my foglights and mirrors but i dont know yet. If anyone in the 954 area wants to give a hand that would be nice since i suck at wiring!

Comment

dude yer car looks friggin sweet!! props!

Comment

What a bum that never wants to do anything!!!!
            Just playin! get that beast hooked up man. you gonna change the grill? or whats up next on the list? Keep real and in touch
            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
            Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
            My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by MugenCB7
              dude yer car looks friggin sweet!! props!

Thank you kind sir!

Originally posted by Spartan1987
              What a bum that never wants to do anything!!!!
              Just playin! get that beast hooked up man. you gonna change the grill? or whats up next on the list? Keep real and in touch

Man i wanna do lots of things but most is hampered by money or by work....sucks...i cant wait till i have some extra money and free time...but next on the list is to finish what i have already been wanting to do since last year rofl...install my front fogs....wire up my rear fog....and install and wire up my newly aquired power folding mirrors so when i move to NY they dont get ripped off by bad drivers lol.

Thats about it.

And yea i wanted to change the grill...i want a Chargespeed grill but at a lil over 450$ i might never have the money for that rofl....so im sticking with my OEM/DIY grill untill a better alternative comes along.

Ok well holla at me when you can.
              Last edited by Ralphie; 08-03-2007, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Man the excuses!!
                Yeah i understand. so the folding mirrors huh? thats cool. when i get back its work work work til i get the cash to bring here to mexico and get here completely repainted and pimped out cheap style
                But right now i walk 10 hours a day, so at least im saving on gas, lol.
                I should make a new club, The "my cars 5000 miles from me" club and ill be the only member lol. if you wanna join just take a bus somewhere far from your car a couple days, rofl. At least man, get those front fogs in and operational, so that your not ridin dirty ftw.
                (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                My (old) Ride

Comment

did you put in the speakers? any pics of them? are they plug and play or do they need a harness for each specific application?
                  1993 Honda Accord EX-R Coupe Granada Black Pearl
                  ///Alpine CDA-9847 Head Unit
                  OBX Pedals, stock air box, Ebay headers, Stock dual tipped muffler. Emblems removed, grill chrome painted black.

1993 Kawasaki EX500 Flat Black. First Bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
                    Man the excuses!!
                    Yeah i understand. so the folding mirrors huh? thats cool. when i get back its work work work til i get the cash to bring here to mexico and get here completely repainted and pimped out cheap style
                    But right now i walk 10 hours a day, so at least im saving on gas, lol.
                    I should make a new club, The "my cars 5000 miles from me" club and ill be the only member lol. if you wanna join just take a bus somewhere far from your car a couple days, rofl. At least man, get those front fogs in and operational, so that your not ridin dirty ftw.

ROFL yea some of its been excuses but only because with pt and work and 90+ weather and no garage or shaded area to go and work im not much for working on the car. Always too tired.

But its coming together....LOL 10 hours a day? wow thats fucking crazy. So your bringing your cb back to Mexico? thats cool.

Well i think me and Sam(NPOR) are going to do the powerfolding mirrors this week coming up....well see...and possible the front fogs too so im really excited about that!

Well ill send ya a pm when the pics are up for this!

Originally posted by Mjfan12
                    did you put in the speakers? any pics of them? are they plug and play or do they need a harness for each specific application?
                    Yes i did put in the speakers...they werent plug and play....the old speakers up front were solderd in..so i had to rip those connections off...then i went and bought quick connect clips and crimped them and now its plug and play...the rear speakers were already plug and play and yes i have pictures...i will create a DIY tonight and post it up!

Comment

Ralph my man....I was sliding through...checking out the pics.....that SE is Smooth like wet pussy lips!
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                        Ralph my man....I was sliding through...checking out the pics.....that SE is Smooth like wet pussy lips!

Well ok...havent ever had anyone say that yet.....lol.....but yea i try and keep her klean ya know?

Wed/thurs im installing the JDM PFM and possibly my fog lights and wiring my rear fog so ill have lots of new pics!!

Check back!

Comment

any pics of the power folding mirrors?
                          miss my turbo cb7
                          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                            Well ok...havent ever had anyone say that yet.....lol.....but yea i try and keep her klean ya know?

Wed/thurs im installing the JDM PFM and possibly my fog lights and wiring my rear fog so ill have lots of new pics!!

Check back!

you already know I will!

but check out my MR thread..got some updates !
                            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

woot woot for my 2nd car....i mean you know the car i drive sometimes.

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaka72
                                woot woot for my 2nd car....i mean you know the car i drive sometimes.

Yea just as long as you go easier on her.....she aint no 2002 now....gotta drive teh cb with love so she stays in one peice.

But woot woot for the F powah!

Comment

Working...
                                X