Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TypeG
    replied
    such a deep, rich color and the interior is pimpin. later.

Leave a comment:

• Accord13&BA4
    replied
    Looking good man, i love SE's...

Leave a comment:

• jdmthis
    replied
    it looks clean as hell, please more pics of the exterior/interior/engine

Leave a comment:

• cincy90h22
    replied
    clean car man.. keep it up.. i wish my interior was in as good of shape as yours.

Leave a comment:

• wills_accord
    replied
    Nice interior

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Ok so i finished my custom grill and my s2000 antenna swap today and they both came out awesome...the grill is getto in some spots but that was my first attempt at the whole sanding priming painting but for a first it came out good! Pics on the way and i wanna do a DIY write up on the s2000 swap because its way easier then the way its posted and i can get some good pics so look out for that in the DIY section!!!

Next project: Redo the trunk and sound setup and ITR's baby!

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Originally posted by NJAccord93
    Hey man, lovin the SE! Looks oddly familiar?! Haha, i have like the same front end setup, projectors with blacked out bumper lights, looks good. Wish my interior was that clean...dam previous owners...Where did u get that sun roof visor and how much was it, im interested in picking one up.
    Oh snap look at that...haha coo beans. Yea i was lucky to get it in the shape its in for its age. Actually that visor came with the car too. You can check AVS www.Autoventshade.com i think. Mine has a Honda logo stamped in it tho so maybe Majestic Honda. I want to replace mine with a brand new one but havent looked yet. Let me know if you come across any

Leave a comment:

• Skunk138cb7
    replied
    I'm not feelin it at all..the mirrors the grill the headlights....just not my style, sorry. But thats why its your car not mine

Leave a comment:

• NJAccord93
    replied
    Hey man, lovin the SE! Looks oddly familiar?! Haha, i have like the same front end setup, projectors with blacked out bumper lights, looks good. Wish my interior was that clean...dam previous owners...Where did u get that sun roof visor and how much was it, im interested in picking one up.

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Ha i think ill hold on to them for a bit
    Thanks tho!

Leave a comment:

• LordXaero
    replied
    Nice SE. Let me have your door panels and seats! Haha. Just joking.

Keep up the good work bro...

:::Jeremy

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Thanks and yes i was referring to a Playstation 2. While i was in Korea i got it chipped so it reads burnt disks and foreign disks so instead of selling it or storing it in a box when 3 comes out im moving it to the cb7 and im going to get a pioneer in dash dvd nav unit, the new z1 is hot and custom mount a headrest monitor in each headrest so anyone in the back can play ps2 or watch movies or i can enjoy it at shows!! So far thats the plan. Well see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• UK - Accord
    replied
    Originally posted by williamsvt
    what do you mean by a 'chipped' ps2?
    i think hes on bout a playstation 2 keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• williamsvt
    replied
    what do you mean by a 'chipped' ps2?

looks good thus far, SE's are very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Thanks man, im trying lil by lil. More pics are on the way for sure tho!

EDIT-sorry just realized your a dudette...thanks again!!
    Last edited by Ralphie; 05-16-2006, 02:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X