No announcement yet.

Spartan1987 : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to your license plate dude? It looks like you drove through the zoo and a monkey flung poo on it.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I noticed that your spoiler doesn't match very well.

would you part it out? Bceuase i know another member on here is selling a white one
      My Cardomain-Invite me!

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
        What happened to your license plate dude? It looks like you drove through the zoo and a monkey flung poo on it.
        lol, your looking at a 13 year old license plate, smack dab in the middle of corrosionville. the only thing saving my paint is Nufinish and bi-weekly washes, lol.
        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
        Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
        My (old) Ride

Comment

Props for the 7 spokes, im rockin em too.

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
            appreciate it, they are getting rained on in a crazy t-storm outside. right now.
            I gotta wash my car again, damnit...
            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
              Me too.

My other question is why you never got a new plate. It is not like they cost THAT much. I had to get a brand new one anyways because I got my car in a different state. Damn registration was $160 including title transfer and 3% bullshit tax.

Anyways, you have a good looking white NC Accord that I like.

Did you ever get your windows tinted? And how dark are you planning on going?
              Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Me too.

My other question is why you never got a new plate. It is not like they cost THAT much. I had to get a brand new one anyways because I got my car in a different state. Damn registration was $160 including title transfer and 3% bullshit tax.

Anyways, you have a good looking white NC Accord that I like.

Did you ever get your windows tinted? And how dark are you planning on going?

I don't care about the plate which is why I haven't gotten a new one yet.
                I am going 35% but I don't have enough money yet, lol. and thanks for the comments. I would go 20% but NC is *** about tint. If I had a coupe this wouldn't be a problem, lol. Oh well I love my sedan.
                I drove an 06 V6 Coupe Accord today and man it had some go and all the options were outstanding. I will get one someday and I will keep my CB as my project, lol.
                (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Gman, did you happen to get your car in Nashville? looks like Josh's old 4 door from looking at your sig
                  OS^e
                  1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

I have 20% tint, Keith (hondatuner4267) has 20%. It is not hard to find someone who will pass you on the inspection. And the 20% is not that dark so I have not caught any grief about it, yet.

@Shawn: Yes I did get it in Nashville. Was Josh's, then Chris' and now mine.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

I was going to get an all black leather interior from a 91 SE but it was too grungey and I didn't want to spend the money.
                      the door panels were nice but they wanted $35 a piece which is insanity IMO
                      they wanted $100ish for the dash and $50 a piece for the crapped up seats. I'd rather either find it cheaper, or buy a new Accord V6 coupe with the all black interior. I think i'll do the latter before the former, assuming of course I get some money soon,lol.
                      (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

how does the engine run?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Terrific, and it's got a lot of pickup.
                          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

after finally doing the 3 step meguiar's Deep Crystal system, my car looked amazing for about.... 2 days and then it's been raining here for the last 3 days which = ***, I gotta clean my car again soon feelings.
                            Still waiting to do tint due to monetary issues, as well as the S2K antenna swap b/c some homo backed out on a deal with me.
                            If anyone has anymore comments or suggestions feel free to post.
                            Thanks
                            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan

My (old) Ride

Comment

Lookin good playa....and yea im needing the money too...hopefully about to sell some old OEM parts here soon...hope no one backs out on me...i h8 that shit! OK well keep it rockIN!

Comment

lmao, i thought you were talking about the front license plate , untill i looked again,

they both look pretty bad. i'd get rid of them both, yea im talking about the autozone special honda plate..

no respect
                                .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Working...
                                X