- KYB AGX Struts
    - Speed Tech Springs
    - Stock Alloys

INTERIOR:
    - Stock
    - OEM Floor Mats
    - JDM CD5 Hazard Switch

EXTERIOR:
    - Amber Bumper Lights(recently changed back)
    - Clear Corner Lights
    - Amber Corner Bulbs
    - JDM OEM Foglights
    - OEM Spoiler

ICE:
    - Pioneer Premier DEH-P770MP w/ Sirius Direct Connect Tuner
    - Mids/Front - Eclipse 5in.
    - Mids/Rear - Cerwin Vega 6x9s
    - 2 10in. Rockford Fosgate Subs. in a Obcon sealed box
    - Sony XPlod Amp
    - Monster Cable Wiring
    - DEI Keyless Entry

FUTURE PLANS
    - Tint(probably 25% all the way around)
    - New paint(hopefully sometime this year)
    - G Square or DIY Grill
    - Real Intake(DONE!)
    - Some sort of aftermarket or custom exhaust
    - JDM coupe headlights
    - JL Audio 10s
    - New amp(Zapco or JL Audio 500w)

IF I WIN LOTTERY
    - H22 swap.

Not a big fan of the amber lights. At least on this color.

Drivers side shot.

Nice shot of her ass.

People always comment on how clean my interior is. Love my factory mats!

New pics on page 2!
    Last edited by accordme93; 07-20-2006, 10:00 PM.
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

very clean interior i wish my floormats didnt have the hole in it from 200k miles of driving hehe, any plans for it in the near future?

Comment

thats a dman clean accord did you just buy it recently? who ever had it last took good care of it....nice clean cord
      I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

I bought my 93 in Sept. of 99. I bought it at a used car dealership. The previous owner was the mechanic for the small delearship and he had just traded it in for an SUV. In fact I remember seing it just put onto the lot on a Friday after work and the next day I went and bought it. I had been looking for another cb7 since I had to get rid of my 90 teal ex coupe do to a bad rust problem.

blkhonda1991 - the future mods section is toward the bottom of my profile.
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

looks clean man, very clean interior still got factor mats
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Very nice...very clean...even stock that looks really nice, and I'm with you on the clear lights...the lighter colors look good cleared out, I have blue Accord that is simliar to yours in being a lighter color and I think the clear is the only way to go...

Comment

looks in good Condition cant wait to see what else you do with it!
              Bump!

Comment

what area in nor cal do you live? i live in the elk grove area...id love to ride with someone who has a clean car like me =).

sweet ride...i hate red interior though....i never liked it...im MR. plain =).
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Looks just like mine...but mine is white.

Very nice Accord. I took my center caps off too! lol I agree with you about the ambers. i have frost white and the ambers look hot. On your color...naw. I was gonna get a 4 door 92 EX that was that color but I hated the interior color... Oh well.

Again...nice clean Accord. Bump!
                  + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

I'm with you all on the interior. I always hated the burgundy interior on the cb7s and vowed I would never ever buy one with it. But driving around your grandmas beat to hell 85 S-10 will make you do crazy things.

Like I said in a previous post, I had to get rid of my 90 ex coupe which had the tan interior I loved. So I was without a ride for a month or more trying to find another cb7. I looked at another cb7 identical to mine except it was black on tan. Even had the gold package LOL. The lady wanted too much for it so I passed. Couple days later I found this car. I didn't like the Rosewood color that much and I hated the interior, BUT it was clean and most importantly a 5-SPEED! That sealed the deal right there. Plus I had to get rid of my grandmas POS truck.

I might actually sell this one if I can find a black on in decent condition. That or the red color with the grey interior.

Comment

nice clean accord inside and out.
                      looks good!

S A N D I E G O

Comment

Originally posted by phonts69
                        nice clean accord inside and out.
                        looks good!

i agree
                        Bump!

Comment

oh yea.... SUBLIME RULES!!

S A N D I E G O

Comment

Originally posted by phonts69
                            oh yea.... SUBLIME RULES!!
                            Yes they do my friend. RIP Brad.

I was wondering when someone was going to catch that.

Comment

lookin sick dood. how far in the future are you planning to get a CF hood? i gots a GB goin on right now
                              MEMBER'S RIDE

i was driving along today and the check engine light came on.
                              i pulled over and looked under the hood.
                              the engine was still there...
                              ...silly light!

Comment

Working...
                              X