Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

I won't be turbo'ed by 11/7 but I should have all my parts by then. As you may remember Tempest is doing my install. Hopefully, I will please with the new performance.
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by patastinky
      So your using a 5th gen accord Front Crossmember? Any modifications that have to be done to it in order to fit properly!? And can you go into more detail as to why you had to use a 5th gen front crossmember? thanx
      patastinky, here is a link to bustedlx write up about the front crossmember, the same theroy of what I was talking about the front mount http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=2378
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

Holy shit!!!!!!

Nuff said. Definately a nice ride you have there

Comment

thoughs wheels sure do set off the touring aspect of your car, great job
          live long and drive hard
          For pics check my members thread

Comment

Thank you, for your complements gentlemen. I will posting some pics soon. Just got something from Japan. Just have to paint it. install it and post some new pics.
            Carlos
            My Members Ride Page

Comment

CAR LOOKING GOOD

SUP MAN HOW U DOING I HAVE ALOT TO ASK U MAN
              TRINI MAN

Comment

looking good as always

btw, clean out your pm box, I tried to reply to your last message and its full
                OS^e
                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

yeah just did, hit me up
                  Carlos
                  My Members Ride Page

Comment

note: PM box is full again

its cool, thats still a good price (considering the ones on Ebay go for 150+)... I sent him an email to see what all he had available for the CB7.... thanks for letting me know about this guy though! seems like he might be a great source for JDM stuff that isn't outragiously expensive
                    OS^e
                    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

yeah he is, good luck.
                      Carlos
                      My Members Ride Page

Comment

Installed some new and old stuff on my car. Installed my new Chargespeed Grill, Mugen Resevoir cock socks, finished my HID Valeo Retrofit and blacked out the headlight housings, and reinstalled my Type S valve cover. Going to take more pics later this week. Enjoy the pre show:

my eg6 in the background

My buddy T giving me the thumbs up

Last edited by Accord SiR; 09-18-2007, 07:53 AM.
                        Carlos
                        My Members Ride Page

Comment

the retro looks crazzy hott and the grill sets it off..
                          continuously leading the pack as always

Comment

Dammit! I didn't see the grill at the meet! I completely missed it!

Funny how you put your red valve cover on the same time I put mine on... copycat!

I hope I can see you run the 1/4 one of these days!

Comment

Yeah, I thought you saw the grill, as for the valve cover, stop jocking . The axles are holding me back at the moment from running. Need some slicks and just do some minor changes to get threw tech inspection and I am good to go.

Look at my cool jdm stuff:

Doesn't have that curved look but he said my buddy said as soon as he gets them he is going to let me know if its got the curve, if not them he is going to keep looking, but he assured me that they are jdms

and my skunk2 intake manifold

Last edited by Accord SiR; 11-10-2004, 11:00 PM.
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

damn carlos you got all kinds of goodies. it was good talking to you again at the meet and as always your car is so sick
                                cb7 sold
                                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Working...
                                X