Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huy009
    lol nice jdm tails dude .... so whats next on your to mod list?
    Thanks bro. I think this is next:

and I need to drop these off to get painted and install them:

Also got an OEM 5th gen lip and rear mudflaps that I am going to get painted as well. Also got these, but I am going to do a projector retro fit on them. So I have no idea when I'll get around to doing these.

Last edited by Accord SiR; 09-17-2007, 12:56 PM.
    Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

Whats Up,
      It looks as if you have a complete JDM Accord. Man you've got it all. I recently put my JDM Mirrors on, bur have to get them properly wired to work. The little electrical box that came with the mirrors that goes in the door panel has not been installed. You and accord inspire will probably look almost just alike. Can't wait to see it after all the installs.

Buy the way, the manifold and down pipe supposed to be complet next week some time. I'll send you some pics.

Oh if you decide to get rid of your projector headlights, trini-2-de-bone mentioned to me that he wanted headlights like the ones currently on your car
      Last edited by kamaccord; 02-19-2005, 06:21 PM.
      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

car's lookin' even better man!

jealous of the tails... haven't been able to find 'em, and only you 2 rosewood brown guys (yourself and timmy) have 'em!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
          car's lookin' even better man!

jealous of the tails... haven't been able to find 'em, and only you 2 rosewood brown guys (yourself and timmy) have 'em!
          Thanks uncle_el, you gotta love the rosewood.

Here are some pics of my latest install, enjoy:

Last edited by Accord SiR; 09-17-2007, 01:00 PM.
          Carlos
          My Members Ride Page

Comment

Carlos how hard was it to install those parking lights on each side? did you have to splice wires together?

In all man that car is sick looking, love the car and yeah you are becoming a jdm whore

I like the Charge speed grill as well
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Props

Props on to all, on your cb7's.
              TRINI MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                Carlos how hard was it to install those parking lights on each side? did you have to splice wires together?

In all man that car is sick looking, love the car and yeah you are becoming a jdm whore

I like the Charge speed grill as well
                Haven't gotten around to wiring them up yet, but the actual install wasn't to hard to do. And yes I did become a jdm whore.
                Carlos
                My Members Ride Page

Comment

nice looks like a jdm bumper .. good job on the install..
                  "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

that car is beautiful! nuff said!

got any interior pics? do you just have the stock burgandy/maroon interior?
                    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Carlos your car is by far Magazine material as is... once you get it done and how you want it you should definatly get a cover somewhere!
                      OS^e
                      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                        nice looks like a jdm bumper .. good job on the install..
                        Thanks accord_inspire, now I just need to add those jdm foglights and the bumper pole.

tehpr3chr, I have the plain ol' burgandy interior. I was going to take some pics of the interior but it was cold as $h!t friday afternoon. I will get some more pictures that will include the interior when it gets warm and I wash it.

shawn.hayden, thats the plan bro.
                        Carlos
                        My Members Ride Page

Comment

car is lookin h0t, man.. that front end is mean can't wait for you to do the headlights install.

i would like to see a different color interior in there though... any plans for that?

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
                            car is lookin h0t, man.. that front end is mean can't wait for you to do the headlights install.

i would like to see a different color interior in there though... any plans for that?
                            Yeah, down the road I am going to get black interior. But this spring I am going to throw in one of my sparco evo2 racing seat in.
                            Carlos
                            My Members Ride Page

Comment

sparco brackets too? if so i hope you are not tall. im 6'1 and if my sunroof wasnt there my head would be hurting more on those bumps. i have 4 points too!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Wow! That's one of the illest CB7's I've ever seen. The big-ass intercooler tops off everything. Looks like you've got all the little goodies everyone wants.. the side bumper lights the jdm tails and everything... VERY IMPRESSIVE!!
                                Nice job! Put that car on the cover of some magazine and represent for all of us. I know I'll buy a copy

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

Working...
                                X