No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deevergote, I know I said no swaps into the civic, but I dropped a rod on the way home weds evening after inspecting a b-series setup that was for sale. But there was problems last saturday with the motor that led me to my decision. But this fd up my plans for the cb7 though. But on another note. We do need to meet up on the next meet so I can take a snoop at those headlights of yours so I can figure out how I am going to do my retrofit to my jdm headlights.
    Last edited by Accord SiR; 07-26-2005, 01:26 PM.
    Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

sweet!!

lovin tha clean look. i like your style man keep up tha good work
      my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
      Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Comment

1sickaccord360, Thanks for the compliment.
        Carlos
        My Members Ride Page

Comment

hows it comin man....500hp mark gettin closer now?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

clean!

:.*Gertrude*.:

Comment

Originally posted by grlEgrlRacer87
              clean!
              You should see it in person Racing around the streets of MD with a bunch of other H22 powered CB7s was fun... but Carlos made us all look stock!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=9023 (the pics from that meet... oh, the memories... )

Comment

91accordexr33, slowly gathering up parts for that project but I had to put that on standby cause my civics' motor took a dump and I ended up swapping an all motor b16a motor in it, so all my funds went to that. Man, eg6s are fun with swaps, I see a purple bottle in its future.

grlEgrlRacer87, Thanks for the compliments.

deevergote, your making me blush.
                Carlos
                My Members Ride Page

Comment

hot whipp

Comment

un-fucking-believable, its perfect!

Comment

Well I was installing a cold air intake this Saturday on my friends Ford Lightning and we always end up at Hooters afterwards and we stumbled upon there annual car wash. So I can't resist women in bikinis begging to wash my car. So Ladys and Gents enjoy, especially all you pervs out there. Don't complain about the pics, your lucky you got these. Plus there were so damn many of them out there, I couldn't get them all. Enjoy!

This girl got the $hit job and she was complaining about how much of pain it is to clean my wheel. I told her know, I wash all the time.

Nicky scrubbing her down

Not bad for some brauds.

Jessica and Nicky, they are car buffs. To bad they drive the car with the wrong emblems on them. Jessica has a 1.8t gti with some rims and suspension work and exhaust and Nicky has a Lancer(non-turbo) with the usual stuff and I think she is running some nos.

goodfellayung'n and tomace234, Thanks for the compliments.
                      Last edited by Accord SiR; 10-05-2007, 07:34 AM.
                      Carlos
                      My Members Ride Page

Comment

Nice pix carlos!
                        ~~~~~~~

Comment

yo when you comin down .. damn them girls are fucking hot ..
                          "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

pwrusr, Thank you, Thank you.

accord_inspire, Trust me I need a vacation. I have been going to a bunch of job interviews cause I want to get out of where I am at now so I don't know when I am going to be able to go to Florida. Plus I am trying to go to Vegas this Sept.
                            Carlos
                            My Members Ride Page

Comment

Way to go Bro.! As........ & Ti......
                              600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Did you intentionally get the girls that were into cars? It's amazing how much damage an ignorant person can do to a car while washing! Seems like you got the girls that wouldn't hurt your paint!

Comment

Working...
                                X