Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kamaccord, all done for the sake of CB7TUNER.COM

deevergote, I was rolling up and heard a chicas voice calling my name and it was Nicky. Asked what was going on and she asked if I wanted my car washed. Was like sure. Luckily had my camera in the car. And yeah she got the sponge snagged on the eyelid of the grill.
    Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

Car is sweet man, on the monsterous power. I hope to join you there soon with the F22b Dohc power. Build up will start in the winter.

Comment

AcclipseH23, Thank you sir, good luck with your setup.
        Carlos
        My Members Ride Page

Comment

your car keeps on getting better and better lovin every piece
          "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

You know, Carlos you have one of the best (In my high opinion BEST) coupes on the site. I just like the way you were able to stuff a FMIC right behind the bumper without any sort of bulging to distort the front end look of the car.

I've seen some FMIC in a couple cb7s but yours looks like it was was done just right.

Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

accord_inspire, Accrdkid, thanks for the compliments. New mods coming soon. As soon as I stop blowing up motors in my eg6.
              Carlos
              My Members Ride Page

Comment

damn man you fucked up the eg already
                cb7 sold
                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

92accordDx, took one month to blow up that built b16. I spun a rod bearing. DOH! Had to much fun revving it up +9krpms. Oh well, sleeved and fully built B20vtec is next.
                  Last edited by Accord SiR; 08-28-2005, 10:59 AM.
                  Carlos
                  My Members Ride Page

Comment

As long as you don't blow the H22 Carlos! Seems like the Civic is telling you that you should'e stuck to the original plan!

So what's in store for the CB7, after you mend the EG? Get some neons! I need to justify my craving, and if I can say "Look, the guy with the 400hp CB7 has neons! It's respectable!"

(edit: isn't it sad that I memorized the code for nearly every smiley on this board? I never click the pictures. I just type the appropriate symbols. )

Comment

i think this is the tightest car on cb7tuner.com!!! they should put your car on the intro page!!!

Comment

There's a pic that Cokinut took a while ago at a meet... it was the most amazing front end shot of Carlos's car. Looked like a magazine cover. I don't know what happened to it though. I think he may have removed it from the site because of the quality... He might be using it in a portfolio or something, perhaps.

Comment

popular

Comment

Beautiful car
                            My CB7

Comment

93EXaesthetic, sublime, TonK, thanks for the compliments. More pics coming soon.

deevergote, you know I take special care of my cb7. Thats why its not a daily driver. But for now it will do.
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

wow man, just wow. 400+ hp to the wheels, and your representing for all us Rose woods all across the countr, way to go. You seem like you have a ton of projects always on the go, installing all that jdm stuff must be a real good accomplishment when its done i bet.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                                X