No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk w/Carlos alot and nah. She's parked. He has been focusing mainly on his acquired mr2...
    RETIRED...

Comment

Gotta be the fastest CB7 on the site!

MEGA props on building a beauty!!!

Comment

Yeah trust me guys, I have been just sleeping on her. I have been messing with my new mr2 Turbo and debating on moving to Miami, Florida, ah life is complex. I did take out the accord out a few weeks ago for a cruise. Sure enough I shattered my axle a block away from home. So back away she went into storage. Well upgrades are just around the corner so beware for new install pics soon.
        Lates
        Carlos
        My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
          Yeah trust me guys, I have been just sleeping on her. I have been messing with my new mr2 Turbo and debating on moving to Miami, Florida, ah life is complex. I did take out the accord out a few weeks ago for a cruise. Sure enough I shattered my axle a block away from home. So back away she went into storage. Well upgrades are just around the corner so beware for new install pics soon.
          Lates

Don't tell me I'll have to come to Florida to visit. Sorry to hear about the axle. Hopefully that's just a simple replacement. What was causing the axle problem? I remember it was often moving out of place. Was this due to all the additional hp?

Buy the way I thaought about you this past weekend while attending the Nopi XBOX meet at Budds Creek. There was a nice MR2 on display at the meet pictured below.

Oh! Sorry.

Oh! Sorry.

Here is the MR2 I mentioned above.
          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

damn. nice ti....i mean mr2.

Comment

damn dude. i cant wait to see what power your car makes with the new top mount and bigger turbo. what sive turbo you goin for? i mean if you dont really want to worry about it you can just sell me the new manifold and downpipe

Comment

Damn Dunnie, your whip is PHENOMENAL!
                Suffice it to say, that as the compliments continue to resonate throughout the pages of your thread (23 and counting), this car continues to be an inspiration. You always seem to be full of surprises and new ways to improve on that which is already incredible. Your pics and updates are visceraly exciting and addictive.

Keep hitten 'em in the head 'Los. You killin 'em right now...
                Bean Town Crew Member #3
                Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
                "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys. h22wagon, I can't wait to see what this top mount manifold does. Needless to say the gains should be nice. I just need to get my ass in gear and install this shit. PHENOM, i'll keep wowing everyone for awhile.
                  Carlos
                  My Members Ride Page

Comment

hey dude. yeah it will probley make i nace difference. thanks for the info about the manifold to man. it helped a lot. well it startin to get cold this year. you should just pull the motor and do a wire tuck and shave the engine bay had to put that in your head if it isnt already. i need to start mine too

Comment

awesome car were cold i find headlights like those??

Real Men Get Blown

Comment

dam son this car juss keeps on getting better and better, keep it up! looks very nice!

Comment

hot shit
                          new sig coming soon

Comment

I was wondering if you could post a picture of your sills?
                            Are they aluminum? Where they mounted on different colored plastic sills then you have in your interior?

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys.

h22wagon, I'll eventually do a wire tuck when I yank the motor out this winter.

ghostCB7, headlights are OEM JDM one piece headlights with a tsx projector/hid retrofit

hondaracer33, they are aluminum, and know it wasn't the same color interior the sill trim when I got it. I don't have any pics of the door sills installed on my accord but here is a pic of what they look like:
                              Last edited by Accord SiR; 09-17-2007, 01:28 PM.
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

whats up man. so did you ever get a chance to take the civic to the track? Never really got to thank you for those headlights. Their amazing simply put. I wish I could see your TSX retrofit in person cause those just must be crazy if you were saying thier that much better than the valeos. Can't wait to see what you got instored for the CB7, keep us up to date with any progress your making

BTW, did you ever decide if you were gonna stay here or move to miami?

Comment

Working...
                                X