No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did you get a new bumper cover? Couldn't you have just cut out the holes for the fogs from your old one? Maybe becuase it was just easier to hack a new one up rather than mess up the old one.

When's it expected back on the road?

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

The more I look at your car, the more I wish that I have a FMIC behind the front bumper and a snail under the hood haha! The front end is looking mean bro, and the 5th gen lip would make things even better

Can't wait to see more pix!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

SMseagren83, thank you, thank you.

Tnwagn, Yes I could have just cut open the existing bumper but I opted to get a new bumper instead, plus it wasn't that expensive. It made it easier to work with and I wanted to get a new bumper cover cause my current one I ended up cutting one of the fog light mounting points for my previous intercooler piping. On top of that I needed to repaint the bumper again.

Ronald_Type-R, Thanks for the compliments. I know I promised more pics today but I woke up with a cold today and couldn't work on the car today plus I'm watching the canes play some football right now. I'll get some more progress pics friday or saturday. I want to finish her up cause I haven't driven it in about 3 months. I'm going thru boost withdrawls.

ESP traction bar arrives this tuesday fellas.
        Carlos
        My Members Ride Page

Comment

you wont be disappointed carlos...that ESP bar is nawce. I love mine

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

91accordexr33, Kamaccord came by a few weeks ago with his esp traction bar. I wanted to test fit it to see if the my wastegate had enough clearance from the torque mount before I ordered it. It is a nice product. He got it made in about a week + a week to get it shipped out this way.
            Carlos
            My Members Ride Page

Comment

great, glad to see you went with their product. Dam, Now i need to hang out with you and Kam

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

91accordexr33, hehe, ya that would be tight.

Well I went out and worked on her for like an hour. But Its nice to finaly have some oem foglights! Eye candy, enjoy:

^^JDM FOGS^^
                Carlos
                My Members Ride Page

Comment

Nice.

Some Amber side markers would set it off nicely, IMO.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

greencb7inkc, got the clear edm sidemarkers, just didn't feel like installing the si clears for the pic.

^si bumper turn signals
                    Carlos
                    My Members Ride Page

Comment

Oh my good gravy, that is the baddest front end EVER!!, it has it all! fogs, intersections, SI bumper lights (to be installed) and as if the JDM wasnt enough that intercooler talks all business. this has got to be the first FMICooled front end with fogs that i've ever seen. anyhow, i like what you did with the bumper hack, shit looks good.

-sean
                      Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                      Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                        91accordexr33, hehe, ya that would be tight.

Well I went out and worked on her for like an hour. But Its nice to finaly have some oem foglights! Eye candy, enjoy:

^^JDM FOGS^^
                        WOW! There really is hope. I love the way the bumper cover worked out. Daa.........! Perfect! Does the setup allow for the intersection lights to fit OK?
                        Last edited by kamaccord; 09-22-2007, 10:54 PM.
                        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

And this is where tha magic question comes along. How are y ou gonna route the IC piping? It seems a lot of people have that problem when going FI. I can think of a few elbows here and there but tahts as much as I got lol.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Nice buddy as always...btw do I see intercesion lights in her future..lol
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

mean man, your car is mean. Someone looking back their rear view mirror would just get the hell out of your way for sure. You got one bad ass cb man, props.

Comment

sick ride also wondering how the foglights are gonna fit with the charge piping?
                                1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Working...
                                X