No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bboy_Trevstuh, I finished up all the wire tuck on the passenger side this past weekend. All thats left is to hook up the horns and add the fans in. I have to fab up a new mounting plate for the msd as well. Just waiting on some plumbing/stainless steel lines for the wastegate lines and a new fitting for the turbo return line. Thats going down this weekend.
    Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

hey how many miles on your engine setup and hows it holding all that boost

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

noice, dont know if u answered this yet, but where did you relocate the battery to?

Comment

starchland, this particular motor lasted a good 15k miles, I tore it down for upgrades. So it was still running strong for the past 3 years.

ap716, yes, the battery made its way into the trunk.
          Carlos
          My Members Ride Page

Comment

Finally got all of my fittings squared away for the braided lines for my boost controller solenoid. After all that work my fn fingers HURT!

Carlos
            My Members Ride Page

Comment

Wow looks good!

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

looks good carlos

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

NAiL05, 91accordexr33, Thanks for the compliments fellas. I wish I did more, I was home all weekend and I only worked on the car for about 3-4 hours on those 3 fn braided lines and trying to f with my wideband o2. New o2 and the bitch still won't calibrate correctly. Tomorrow I am throwing all the piping back in and the radiator and let it idle for a few mins.
                  Carlos
                  My Members Ride Page

Comment

wicked update man....

welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

f22-dohc, Thanks bro, you know how I do it. I'll have some more pics up soon.
                      Carlos
                      My Members Ride Page

Comment

Just wanted to give u this bro Everytime I see the pics or ur setup makes me want to get up and start a turbo build....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Mr_Doitagain, thank you for the compliments. I'm glad that my car inspires you.

And now, a few more pics, not the greatest. But everything is bolted up. Got my Hondata s300 upgrade on Weds and I had a chance this evening to start it up. Damn did it sound good. No glitchs, no check engine lights, no leaks, just a loud open down pipe. Still not done. Some wires are around still, and I have to get the new bumper painted.

Tomorrow, the wideband goes on and I'll take it for a spin for some street tuning if weather permits.
                          Carlos
                          My Members Ride Page

Comment

Your engine bay is so full! There isn't any room for anything else, must be a real pain to work on.
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                              Mr_Doitagain, thank you for the compliments. I'm glad that my car inspires you.

And now, a few more pics, not the greatest. But everything is bolted up. Got my Hondata s300 upgrade on Weds and I had a chance this evening to start it up. Damn did it sound good. No glitchs, no check engine lights, no leaks, just a loud open down pipe. Still not done. Some wires are around still, and I have to get the new bumper painted.

Tomorrow, the wideband goes on and I'll take it for a spin for some street tuning if weather permits.
                              That's great Carlos. The car looks great. It's good to see everything is working out properly. I look forward to you getting back to the top of the list. You plan to make the March Mid-Atlantic meet next year in March? I hope this will be one I will make next year. Congradulations!
                              Last edited by kamaccord; 11-03-2007, 10:11 PM.
                              600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

I'll be sure to make that meet. I haven't seen this car in ages (nor your, kamaccord). Maybe this time I'll go for a ride instead of talking to Johnny the whole time!

Comment

Working...
                                X