No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HondaFan81, much less space now that I put the ac back in there. You tend to get around things once you get used to it.

kamaccord, it was nice to finally get it started up. Was a bit busy this weekend so I didn't get a chance to drive it at all. I will be ready for that meet, no plans at all for March at the moment.

deevergote, It has been some time since we been at a meet. Man I miss Steve, he just knew how to get us all congragated for these meets. Oh yeah at this meet I am not taking big mouth Johnny this time. OOOF he still won't stop talking.
    Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
      That's great Carlos. The car looks great. It's good to see everything is working out properly. I look forward to you getting back to the top of the list. You plan to make the March Mid-Atlantic meet next year in March? I hope this will be one I will make next year. Congradulations!

you taling about the one im having? i hope so. i would love to have Accord_SiR and you there. ive been waiting to meet yall in person. Deev. you had better come too

Accord_SiR: man. dag i want to see your car in person. ive been wanting that for a while man

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
        Oh yeah at this meet I am not taking big mouth Johnny this time. OOOF he still won't stop talking.
        Are you talking about that crazy irish dude? That guy was a riot!!
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
          Are you talking about that crazy irish dude? That guy was a riot!!

i know that guy. i used to talk to him when he worked in Frederick. he was acool guy. had a freakin fast civic tho. 484whp. WTF?!?!?! lol

Comment

pwrusr, yup, thats the guy.

Shadow1, 484hp blah blah blah, he is yet to show off the dyno graphs pics? Its all hear say with that guy. I never take him serious. And yes I will be at your meet.
            Carlos
            My Members Ride Page

Comment

Shadow1, 484hp blah blah blah, he is yet to show off the dyno graphs pics? Its all hear say with that guy. I never take him serious. And yes I will be at your meet.
              finaly youll be making one of my meets. lol. and lol@jonny. but he seemed cool to me tho. oh well. i havent talked to him in a while tho. itll be nice to finaly see you and your car in person. all ive seen are pics. sometimes pics just dont do justice

Comment

so it lookz like this thing is getting closer to hitting the road

we definetly need to meet up one of these days whenever you do get her up and running so I can finally see this beast in person.

Comment

Shoot carlos he wasn't that bad. Crazy yes, but that guy was that meet's second mascot

the other mascot:
                  ~~~~~~~

Comment

1990HybridCB7, I started it up last friday night, didn't get a chance to drive it. Been busy working on my house\home improvement stuff. We do have to meet up.

Shadow1, pwrusr, Don't get me wrong, Johnny is funny and he is a good friend of mine. He just tends to bend the truth a bit so I just tune him out when he talks sometimes, who am I kidding, all the time.
                    Carlos
                    My Members Ride Page

Comment

Shadow1, pwrusr, Don't get me wrong, Johnny is funny and he is a good friend of mine. He just tends to bend the truth a bit so I just tune him out when he talks sometimes, who am I kidding, all the time.

well i aint worried about him no more. just show up in march at my meet man who was it that did the videos for the last meets yall had for the mid-atlantic?

Comment

1990HybridCB7, I started it up last friday night, didn't get a chance to drive it. Been busy working on my house\home improvement stuff. We do have to meet up.

Yea man, just LMK whenever you have a chance.

I wana go for a ride in a boosted H, sway me over to the dark side

hopefully if I can ever save enough, I'll buy your turbo kit if its still available

Comment

Shadow1, the person that did those videos would be accordtunerx. He does have some skills when it comes to making videos.

1990HybridCB7, I think I can do that for you bud. The Darkside is very evil my friend.
                          Carlos
                          My Members Ride Page

Comment

I'll definitely have to try to organize something as well. I've been a lousy admin in that aspect! This year has been rough for me, so I haven't been able to do much. I'm getting in a much better position now though, so next year should be good!

Will you EVER run that beast of yours on the track, Carlos? Bring it up to Atco! I'll get a bunch of CB7s there, and you can make us all look like snails I'll bring a spare axle or two

Comment

deevergote, you do need to get something going man, we used to have some great meets. As for running the car, I'll run it, but not at Atco, way to far from home if something breaks man. She would have to be a trailer queen just to be on the safe side if I run it up at Atco. I will show up for a weekend meet up at Atco though.
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

deevergote, you do need to get something going man, we used to have some great meets. As for running the car, I'll run it, but not at Atco, way to far from home if something breaks man. She would have to be a trailer queen just to be on the safe side if I run it up at Atco. I will show up for a weekend meet up at Atco though.

Keep in mind cars get stolen like crazy at Atco meets. NJ is like the capitol for car theives. Car rental companies don't like NJ residents to rent cars due to the theft of rental cars. As a result around in Newark if you have a NJ license you cannot rent a car.
                                Last edited by kamaccord; 11-19-2007, 06:32 PM.
                                600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X