• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accord SiR
    replied
    Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
    so is there any updates?? ive been anxious to see it
    No updates. Just dealing with my fathers health still and working alot. Once he is in the clear and I have more time to myself I will get back into it.

Leave a comment:

• T04ECB7
    replied
    so is there any updates?? ive been anxious to see it

Leave a comment:

• aww_shiet
    replied
    Originally posted by pwrusr View Post
    OH SNAP!
    the beast is about to REALLY become a BEAST
    HAHAHAHAH that's what she said!!

awsome! ...shiet i wish i was boosted too lol

Leave a comment:

• pwrusr
    replied
    Originally posted by Accord SiR View Post
    teaser:

New snail compared to a Greddy td06. New snail is going to eat the td06. CHOMP CHOMP
    OH SNAP!
    the beast is about to REALLY become a BEAST

Leave a comment:

• LoDollar92LX
    replied
    yea exactly, 16g is too small. im curious how the 42 does on your car.

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    xprojectcb7x, thanks for the compliments man.

laz93se, thanks man. My pops is doing ok so far. I do have some ol videos of my friends and I doing some highway brawling, and there is video of me whoring a vette. I'll bug my friend to find it this weekend. I do have some videos of my dyno back in '04. I just have to upload to a host.

LoDollar92LX, td06/20g is a nice turbo, don't understand why greddy didn't offer that turbo for the teg/00-01 civic si. There kits offered the 16g or the 18g. Well I'll have some fun with this new turbo.

Leave a comment:

• xprojectcb7x
    replied
    definately the sickest car on the site, wow.

Leave a comment:

• LoDollar92LX
    replied
    LoDollar92LX, yup my mr2s 20g. Thing is to small.
    Ha, thats exactly what i got hers from....i like it, it will support 400hp, and spools pretty good on her LS/VTEC, and it makes 280whp at 5psi

good luck with the 42R

Leave a comment:

• laz93se
    replied
    This car is long over do for a video of a highway pull!!!!!

Best of luck for your pops.

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    deevergote, true, true. I don't even have much to say either.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Carlos, do you realize that your MR thread has been viewed over 185,000 times? Second only to aww_shiet.

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    91accordexr33, aww_shiet, thank you, thank you. It's big isn't it.

kamaccord, nothing new yet. I have been helping my dad battle some health problems at the moment, so I haven't been messing with cars to much at the moment. I did get a chance to take it out a few weeks ago and ended up damaging my fluidyne radiator. Wastgate got to close to the fan and the fan ended up punching a small hole in the center of the radiator (it does feel good though). So I needed to scoop up a new radiator and flanges and vband clamp to make an extension pipe to move the wastegate away from the radiator. The extension pipe gets welded up tomorrow and just waiting for the new radiator to show up. I did pick a few parts for the change over to the new turbo but I still need to get some earls -AN fittings and some braided lines for the water lines. As for the mr2 I just installed a new knock sensor over the weekend on it but it sits in the garage at work gathering dust. Just don't have anytime for the sport anymore. I did make to capitol raceway this past friday night.

LoDollar92LX, yup my mr2s 20g. Thing is to small.

quickangel93, I planned on installing it on my mr2 but why waste time with that tiny thing. Yeah I will sell it but I can't guarentee it for I never installed it on my Mr2. It does have a bit of shaft play on it. I was going to get it rebuilt.

Leave a comment:

• quickangel93
    replied
    hey carlos, are you getting rid of that greddy turbo? cus my buddie got the money to buy it. just let me know whats the price tag on her.

Leave a comment:

• LoDollar92LX
    replied
    teaser:

New snail compared to a Greddy td06. New snail is going to eat the td06. CHOMP CHOMP
    that Greddy 20G is whats on my girls integra...lol

Leave a comment:

• kamaccord
    replied
    teaser:

What's up Carlos? Any new developments with the new blower? Can't wait to see it when it's all completed. Also, what's the latest with the MR2?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X