X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aww_shiet
    replied
    Originally posted by T04ECB7 View Post
    OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!!!!! that is freakin HUGE!!!!!!! NOICE!!!!!
    that's what she said!

good shiet Carlos!
    page 42 OWNED!

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Accord SiR View Post

91accordexr33, almost.
    Damn...

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    T04ECB7, oneoffaccord, that is a huge bitch.

kamaccord, you know it bro.

91accordexr33, almost.

accordtypeR, goes on as soon as I get braided waterlines, fittings and a new dp welded up, and of course have the time to install it. Life is very busy at the moment for me.

Leave a comment:

• T04ECB7
    replied
    OH MY GOODNESSS!!!!!!!! that is freakin HUGE!!!!!!! NOICE!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• kamaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by Accord SiR View Post
    teaser:

New snail compared to a Greddy td06. New snail is going to eat the td06. CHOMP CHOMP

Accord SIR, that is a big and beautiful air blower. Super nice for super hp.

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    that bitch is big..

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    imma take a stab at this....

4294R?

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    One question carlos when is it gonna be installed..

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    ...dude....

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    teaser:

New snail compared to a Greddy td06. New snail is going to eat the td06. CHOMP CHOMP

Leave a comment:

• quickangel93
    replied
    Originally posted by Accord SiR
    Thats correct, here check out this page http://www.hondata.com/tech3barmap.html. The wire colors are from an acura integra on that page and its different from the Accord map wire colors. I'll get you a pic tomorrow of mine.
    yea teg, civic, etc. have different wires than the accords

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    Thats correct, here check out this page http://www.hondata.com/tech3barmap.html. The wire colors are from an acura integra on that page and its different from the Accord map wire colors. I'll get you a pic tomorrow of mine.

Leave a comment:

• quickangel93
    replied
    quickangel93, yes, you basically have a 3 pin plug on the right side of the black box(control box) on the firewall. red/wht(+), wht/blu, and blu/wht(-). The wht/blue(middle of the plug) is the signal wire. I don't remember what colors are on the motec/msd 3 bar map sensor but I am sure its like red black orange or white(being the signal wire). I can pm you a pic tomorrow if that will help you. Just send me a pm to remind me.

T04ECB7, I did alot of mods all at once with the rewiring some things, wire tuck, switching to hondata s300, new wideband, changing to my top mount manifold, some suspension mods. I just don't like to do to much at once cause you tend to run in some problems and you won't be able to find it like what I ended up having.
    on my msd i have gound, signal to ecu, and 5v.

Leave a comment:

• Accord SiR
    replied
    quickangel93, yes, you basically have a 3 pin plug on the right side of the black box(control box) on the firewall. red/wht(+), wht/blu, and blu/wht(-). The wht/blue(middle of the plug) is the signal wire. I don't remember what colors are on the motec/msd 3 bar map sensor but I am sure its like red black orange or white(being the signal wire). I can pm you a pic tomorrow if that will help you. Just send me a pm to remind me.

T04ECB7, I did alot of mods all at once with the rewiring some things, wire tuck, switching to hondata s300, new wideband, changing to my top mount manifold, some suspension mods. I just don't like to do to much at once cause you tend to run in some problems and you won't be able to find it like what I ended up having.

Leave a comment:

• T04ECB7
    replied
    Just some minor electrical problems which ended up leading to other problems. All is well now.
    thats good. i hope that all goes well with my build.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X