No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love your car in some of the meet videos.

what demensions are your intercooler with endtanks? thanks.
    90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

Rebels, my vtec is set at 4700rpms at this moment in time.

Deryk999, the spec to the intercooler is 27"x7"x3 give or take on the length.

Karl, whats up buddy, how is the car running, I had bought the gauge pods for a 94-97 Accord and modified them slightly, a heat, remold and trim sort of modification. I am currently using a Quiafe diff. in my tranny. Best investment that I have made. To bad it took me like 3 years to actually install it in a transmission.
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

thanks for the info. ....sorry one more question....was there any thing you had to do to make it fit....doesnt seeem like there is a lot of room in there. thanks Deryk.
        90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

Thanks Carlos.

I haven't been enjoying the car since the turbo kit has not been installed. I'm waiting to go to settlement this coming Thursday on a home. Then I plan to immediately install the turbo. I need to speak with you about this turbo thing. I need more details. Anyway hopefully I'll see you in Rockville. Possibly tonight.
          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by Deryk999
            thanks for the info. ....sorry one more question....was there any thing you had to do to make it fit....doesnt seeem like there is a lot of room in there. thanks Deryk.
            You do have to move some stuff around, like the power steering pump cooler, I ended up buying a transmission oil cooler and I placed it and between the headlights right behind the grill.

And you have to trim alot off of the front bumper to make it fit, it also means no factory foglights. I ended up taking out my Piaa foglights cause my intercooler needed to move in.
            Carlos
            My Members Ride Page

Comment

i have taken my powersteering out, but thanks for the info....maybe ill get a smaller one, hopefully less difficulties.

Comment

Dude your accord is friggin sick.......nuff respect to a sick ride......

You should be very proud of that accomplishment.........

JTeam Racing
                "Strictly Dirty"

Comment

Originally posted by jdm4eva
                  Dude your accord is friggin sick.......nuff respect to a sick ride......

You should be very proud of that accomplishment.........
                  DUDE more pics of your ride!! PM me!!!!
                  Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                  The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

sorry for the O/T carlos, but jdm4eva are those real gabs on your CD5?
                    OS^e
                    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Jdm4eva, Thanks.

JDMcb7, more pics coming soon, you just gotta be a lil patient.
                      tying to get a video together, but my buddy is a slacker. damn slacker!
                      Carlos
                      My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                        You do have to move some stuff around, like the power steering pump cooler, I ended up buying a transmission oil cooler and I placed it and between the headlights right behind the grill.

And you have to trim alot off of the front bumper to make it fit, it also means no factory foglights. I ended up taking out my Piaa foglights cause my intercooler needed to move in.

The Fmax Kit fitted perfectly in there? Do U specificly bought a cb7 h22a turbo kit from them or u talk with them to do so for u ?

"NO T ASUSTES MENOS PREOCUPATE TU SOLO C@GATE!!!!"

Comment

Nah, the turbo kit was ment for a 92-96 Prelude h22a, I had to modify 2 of the pipes. and I had to use the front cross beam and from motor mount from a 94-97 accord ex. and alot of trimming of the bumper.
                          Carlos
                          My Members Ride Page

Comment

ooo so you kept the front mount. cool.

Comment

I LOVE your car How much do you want For it surious how much?

Comment

Originally posted by 91cord
                                I LOVE your car How much do you want For it surious how much?
                                I don't think he said anything about selling it....
                                Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
                                X