Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dutchaccord
    PS: get rid of all the stickering on ur driversside door
    Yeah that pic is about 3 years old. Took them off about 2 years ago. I don't have stickers on my car.
    Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
      COUPES ROCK
      well put. keep up the good work , nice engine and car
      1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Yeah that pic is about 3 years old. Took them off about 2 years ago. I don't have stickers on my car.
        glad u did that already

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
        For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

hey...one of the best looking cars on this site. What color is that? The drop looks perfect. Nice color scheme as well.
          JDMish R34-ed cb7 - SOLD!!
          Integra GS-R -

Comment

unbelievable! one of the top 10 cb7's ive ever seen! dont know where to begin, so I'll just end it with, excellent work!

Comment

hey buddy... did you have to lower down your compression ratio when you turboed your car?

Comment

Congrats man, ur tops in my book all around. I dig your style & flow. Keep it up. Some performance numbers would be tight, everyone's itchin I'm sure.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I did lower the compression on this build up. My first setup I used the Inline Pro thicker head gasket to lower the compression by 1point. Remember that if you lower compression it makes it easier to tune your car and less chances of detonation, you can still use 10:1 compression, but its harder to tune, it also lets your turbo spool up faster.

Originally posted by SsdAccord
                  hey buddy... did you have to lower down your compression ratio when you turboed your car?
                  Carlos
                  My Members Ride Page

Comment

so your compression was lowered to 10:1?

i see some engine components ware it lowers the compression to 9:1

is that good? im tryin to get everything right and all the facts in before i slap a turbo on an h22a

Comment

Nope, I lowered my compression to 9:1 from 10.5:1. 9:1 is what most peeps generaly lower there compression to when building a turbo motor. Some go even lower.

Originally posted by SsdAccord
                      so your compression was lowered to 10:1?

i see some engine components ware it lowers the compression to 9:1

is that good? im tryin to get everything right and all the facts in before i slap a turbo on an h22a
                      Carlos
                      My Members Ride Page

Comment

F22 header to H22 header???

Love your car firstable, thats color car mine was. VERY NICE!!!
                        But my question is does the f22A header fit the h22A motor or do i have to buy new headers for the h22A motor? im in the middle of doin the swap to H22A. i'll post some pics when im done. thanks for your help.

AkordType2

AKORDTYPE2

Comment

Yeah, I have been mad busy, plus I was in Miami for a few weeks.
                          Definitive ur car is GOD!!!!!!!!!!

BTW what lip is that ???

I did lower the compression on this build up. My first setup I used the Inline Pro thicker head gasket to lower the compression by 1point. Remember that if you lower compression it makes it easier to tune your car and less chances of detonation, you can still use 10:1 compression, but its harder to tune, it also lets your turbo spool up faster.

did u used f22 pistons to lower the compression ?
                          Last edited by uncle_el; 04-28-2004, 07:15 PM.

"NO T ASUSTES MENOS PREOCUPATE TU SOLO C@GATE!!!!"

Comment

Please read a little before posting...

Comment

Originally posted by accordfreak
                              did u used f22 pistons to lower the compression ?

dont mind the smart ass deever.. ahaha.. he just like to run a tight ship when it comes to modding..
                              bleh.. he used wiseco pistons to lower the compression..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Well, after long hard work on my car it all paid off, here is a pic of my dyno graph from Saturday May 8, 2004

If you want to read up on other peeps cars here is the link http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=861581. We got some videos of all the cars, we will post those at a later time.
                                Last edited by Accord SiR; 03-29-2009, 11:41 PM.
                                Carlos
                                My Members Ride Page

Comment

Working...
                                X