I know... lol
    Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

definitely the man
      i dont hesitate to say cb7 icon
      madd props

Comment

Umm beutiful man what turbo kit do you have on it?
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by midnightaccord
          Umm beutiful man what turbo kit do you have on it?
          read his first post!
          fmax turbo kit

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

couple of Q's for ya mannnnn,

ok so u still have the f22 tranny on there... was that the stock tranny? where did u get the Quaiffe differential and how much was it....? and did u do anything to reinforce/rebuild the tranny to handle that crazy hp and torque added from the turbo?

sorry to bombard u with q's... im really curious.

Comment

hey, I wanna know what size fmic that is? I am looking for a fmic that will still fit behind my stock front bumper. I want it to look sleeper-ish, without giving it all away. Also, how much boost are ya runnin? Thanks..

-A. Swift
              CB7 member number 137
              Black Doubt Crew member #2
              Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

ur car is fuckin em!! mad props on the turbo setup. how hard was it to do all of the intercooler piping? what size intercooler you got?
                Last edited by eNRGyNiX; 09-19-2004, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Ok, first off the intercooler size is roughly 27"x7"x3".
                  Next, my intercooler piping was made by fmax, I made some slight modifications to make it fit in my car.
                  Finally, on the tranny, I ended up changing the seals and a few bearings, nothing really major was changed or modified, just the addition of the qauife diff. which I purchased for the normal going price. Also the tranny is from a 95 Honda Accord ex.
                  Last edited by Accord SiR; 10-25-2004, 05:34 AM.
                  Carlos
                  My Members Ride Page

Comment

Did you get 18" rims so that you could have taller gearing, or did you do it for the gell of it?

Comment

yo the car is amazing. 414 whp is the shit feeling everything about ur car. keep up the good work.

Comment

yo what kinda lip is that ive been lookin for it for a while????
                        BAPESTA YAHH HEERRDDD MEEHHH!!!

Comment

The lip is a 96-97 mugen style front lip modified to fit a 90-93 Accord. I used the f22 tranny cause I was running through the gears(h22a tranny) a bit to fast with the turbo, so I used the f22 for the taller gearing. nothing to do with the 18" rims, had the rims for a few years now.
                          Carlos
                          My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                            The lip is a 96-97 mugen style front lip modified to fit a 90-93 Accord. I used the f22 tranny cause I was running through the gears(h22a tranny) a bit to fast with the turbo, so I used the f22 for the taller gearing. nothing to do with the 18" rims, had the rims for a few years now.
                            how does the transmission fit. was ther a problem i dont think that there would be, i heard that ou can tuse that tranny in oru cars cuz it dont fit , but ur does?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                              how does the transmission fit. was ther a problem i dont think that there would be, i heard that ou can tuse that tranny in oru cars cuz it dont fit , but ur does?
                              The f22 and h22 tranny casing are identical, therefore they will mate up to the h22 or f22 motor, vice versa. My friend had a 5th gen accord and we did the h22 swap. He decided to use his f22 tranny instead of buying an h22 tranny, cost effective. Again only difference is that the f22 tranny has taller gears. An advantage for FI motors, not so good for the NA motors.
                              Last edited by Accord SiR; 10-25-2004, 05:35 AM.
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

Boosted H22! dude is makin' some power, I'll bet!
                                My CB7 post on my blog
                                My CB7 thread

Comment

Working...
                                X