No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have any problems with cooling with the turbo?
    1991 Green/Tan CB7 DD

Comment

Not really, No increase in water temps, there is good flow of air with the intercooler in front of the radiator. Plus my manifold, exhaust housing and downpipe have thermal coating from Jet Hot Coating to keep the engine bay temps down as well.
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

did u also have to remove the a/c lines to make the intercooler fit behind the bumper?
        1991 Green/Tan CB7 DD

Comment

I was having problems finding the right ac compressor to work with my car and its new powerplant, so I yanked it out, never tried to test fit it with the condesor core in place and the ac lines near the radiator.
          Carlos
          My Members Ride Page

Comment

Hey nice looking ride there....... anyways where can i get some JDM style corner lights?

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
            www.esodraggers.com

Comment

you have by far the most beautiful cb7 ive ever seen i love the jdm styling and the h22 turbo gorgeous ride post more pics

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

I found the amber corners on ebay, there are 2 types, with and without the reflector peice. I'll post more pics soon, I am upgrading my brakes at the moment. Once complete, I will post those pics.
                Carlos
                My Members Ride Page

Comment

Im just curious how many miles do you get per tank?

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                    I found the amber corners on ebay, there are 2 types, with and without the reflector peice. I'll post more pics soon, I am upgrading my brakes at the moment. Once complete, I will post those pics.
                    You know I never really payed attention to the gas mileage, but it isn't so great. Luckily I have a 93 si hb that is my daily driver.
                    Carlos
                    My Members Ride Page

Comment

have even taken it to the track? if not what do you think it runs?

Comment

Not yet, I have been having axle problems lately, so I have put off from taking it to track. Aftermarket axles are in the near future and slicks.
                        Carlos
                        My Members Ride Page

Comment

i feel honored to have had my car parked next to yours for that pic in your sig

just wanted to say again how beautiful your car is, its a role model for us h22 guys.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cpmike
                            i feel honored to have had my car parked next to yours for that pic in your sig

just wanted to say again how beautiful your car is, its a role model for us h22 guys.
                            nah, nah, the honer is all mines, I was glad to be part of the gathering that day. Thanks for the comments and I am glad that you guys are inspired by the h22a, its been a long road thats been traveled to get me to where I am at. Thanks again for the comments cpmike. Now that its getting cold, the upgrades begin on the cb7 once again. coming soon: 500+hp.
                            Carlos
                            My Members Ride Page

Comment

definitely my favorite h22 car yet!

i hope to build my h22 up like that sometime.. does your vtec still engage at 5,500 or whatever or did you lower it a bit?

sweet azz car
                              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Hi Carlos,

I don't know if you remember me. I ran into you on two occassions, once in Rock Creek Park and the other time at St. Charles Town Center. I had informed you of the turbo plans for my car. Pics of my car are in the member rides section. By the way were did you get your pods and gauges? When you upgrade your trans, do you plan to get the after market LSD?

Thanks!
                                Karl

600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X