No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sho Nuff, yes I did indeed keep the front mount intercooler.

91cord, I love my car too. But, its not for sale , it would be as if I was selling my child. To much blood, sweat and tears are in that car for me to sell it.

JDMcb7, good lookin out.
    Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

If you ever sell that thing Carlos, I'll come down there and beat you!

I'm looking forward to Nov 7th!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        If you ever sell that thing Carlos, I'll come down there and beat you!

I'm looking forward to Nov 7th!
        Hellz no, that ride is staying in the family, I have owned it for 10 years, you think I am going to get rid of it now!? HELL NO! Its one of kind.
        Carlos
        My Members Ride Page

Comment

yea carlos wuts good! yo just askin if ur car is guna be tuned properly for the meet cuz i want 1/4 mile footage lol

mauricio

Comment

dude everything you did is what i wanna do to mine. i have a 92 ex 2 dr and wanna drop in a h22 and turbo it but my friends want me to supercharge it cause its my daily driver car and emissions is a bitch they say if i turbo it i'll have problems with emissions. and turbo is what i wanna do look at your 414 hp compare to
            260 to 280 hp i'll get with the jackson supercharger
            I never seen such a beautiful car GOOD JOB
            ACCORDEX92
            CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

There rent any superchargers that will fit in our cars, and regardless what you do, have other plans on passing emissions.

Comment

Yeah... well, depending on where you live. Here in NJ, NOTHING will pass! You CAN fit a supercharger, but you would need to do some modifications.

Carlos has it right with the turbo. Of course, that car isn't a daily driver either...

Comment

excalibur02, I don't know if I am going to be racing cause I have been having axle problems lately, every time I lose traction the cv joint at the tranny is binding and then keeps popping out of the transmission. I have also been a lazy pos and haven't bought some high strengh axles to replace the remans.

ACCORDEX92, there are no jackson racing supercharger for the 90-93 accord, let alone the 92-96 prelude, it was only produced for the 97 up prelude. There isn't enough space between the strut towers to fit all that crap on the timing belt side. Your best bet is to use a turbo.

And deever is right, my accord isn't a daily driver anymore, My daily beater is a 93 si hb now.
                  Last edited by Accord SiR; 10-20-2004, 07:51 PM.
                  Carlos
                  My Members Ride Page

Comment

how much in total have you spent on the cb7?

Comment

Those rims are pretty bad ass ... nice ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                        Nah, the turbo kit was ment for a 92-96 Prelude h22a, I had to modify 2 of the pipes. and I had to use the front cross beam and from motor mount from a 94-97 accord ex. and alot of trimming of the bumper.
                        So your using a 5th gen accord Front Crossmember? Any modifications that have to be done to it in order to fit properly!? And can you go into more detail as to why you had to use a 5th gen front crossmember? thanx
                        Patastinky's parting out thread. Everythings GOT TO GO!!

c0up3z r3pr353n7 !!!1!
                        MY HondaSociety.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

MY HONDA-TECH.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

Comment

green cb7, I have spent too much damn money, lost count.

patastinky, I used the 5th gen accord front beam, because the front rubber bushing on the 5th gen accord is identical to the prelude, unlike the cb accords have a dog bone style bushing. The compressor of the turbo sits inside the motor bracket, if you where to use the cb bushing you would not have the space to bolt up the turbo. The 5th gen front beam is identical to the 4th gens. I'll include some pics of the mount when I take the new pics.
                          Carlos
                          My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                            green cb7, I have spent too much damn money, lost count.

patastinky, I used the 5th gen accord front beam, because the front rubber bushing on the 5th gen accord is identical to the prelude, unlike the cb accords have a dog bone style bushing. The compressor of the turbo sits inside the motor bracket, if you where to use the cb bushing you would not have the space to bolt up the turbo. The 5th gen front beam is identical to the 4th gens. I'll include some pics of the mount when I take the new pics.

That would be great, thank you ! for replying so fast
                            Patastinky's parting out thread. Everythings GOT TO GO!!

c0up3z r3pr353n7 !!!1!
                            MY HondaSociety.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

MY HONDA-TECH.com VOUCHE THREAD !!

Comment

Accord SIR,

Where can I purchase a Apexi AVCR Boost Controller & Turbo Timer, Moroso Oil Pan, Auto Meter Single pods, and gauges (Oil Pressure, Boost, etc) at a reasonable price?

Thanks!
                              600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

All apexi products i bought from Altered Atmosphere, and I picked up the moroso oil pan and gauge pods from summit
                                Carlos
                                My Members Ride Page

Comment

Working...
                                X