No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Carlos is that a 4 or 3 pod pillar you have? is it made for a cb7 or something else? thanks.
    90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

dammit twin with a better motor! you are one of the reasons why i continue to mod my cb. from the wheels to the lighting to the powerplant and now to the JDM parts, i envy you so badly. btw, those fogs do look jdm from the pics. i've been looking at fogs for the longest time and the usdm's don't have that downward curve. the skunk mani is also hot! you get my as always.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

timmy0tool: Yeah, your my west coast twin, you car is the shit. I hope they are the jdm fog lights. But I got to do some work to my piping to work with the foglights though. Yeah the JDM bug bit the fuck out of me. Stay tuned for more jdm stuff.

Deryk999: I got 2 94-97 Accord 2 guage pods in the carbon fiber look, heated them up and reshaped them and trimmed off the rest to make it work (94-97 have the same pillar as the 90-93 but it has a bit more section on the bottom near the dash). When I get my radio back in the car I will take some pics of the interior as well.

Originally posted by timmy0tool
        dammit twin with a better motor! you are one of the reasons why i continue to mod my cb. from the wheels to the lighting to the powerplant and now to the JDM parts, i envy you so badly. btw, those fogs do look jdm from the pics. i've been looking at fogs for the longest time and the usdm's don't have that downward curve. the skunk mani is also hot! you get my as always.
        Last edited by Accord SiR; 11-08-2004, 04:23 PM.
        Carlos
        My Members Ride Page

Comment

damn chargespeed grill looks P-I-M-P!
          OS^e
          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

looks and speed... deadly combination.

love those volks too!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

one of the best cb7s ever!! hey how are those projector headlights? light output wise, they look good, better than the ebay projectors?
              Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

Yeah that chargespeed grill is the shit, FIT LIKE A GLOVE! yeah I picked up the valeos from primocb7 and acch22 helped me do the retrofit to my apc projector headlights. It was a easy swap in, even to aim them since the headlights already have a shroud. Then I decided to black it out, man, they looked good on the car, the output is great, alot better then before. The cutoff is good to. Just have to aim the passenger side a bit, then I will get a pic from the drivers point of view. Would recommend this DIY to everyone. Deevers looks awsome too in them smoked one peicers. Thanks for the complements guys.
                Last edited by Accord SiR; 11-09-2004, 07:44 AM.
                Carlos
                My Members Ride Page

Comment

those valeos look really good in there, keep that cb7 lookin' fresh.

..since your car is boosted, get this instead:

not only is it better for boosted applications, but so that you can hook me up with the skunk2 IM
                  5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                  JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Hey Accord SIR,

I just ordered the Skunk2 intake manifold today. Man you you've got all the goodies. Thanks for gettin me out of Leonardtown last night. I should have the turbo project completed sometime in January.

To all the CB7 members, yesterdays meet was totally awsome. We definitely need another big meet wants the warm weather breaks.

Great turnout. I didn't see any other clubs as large as the CB7s. We really represented. Shout out to all of you who drove hours to make the meet.

KAMACCORDS RED HOT ACCORD
                    Last edited by kamaccord; 02-19-2005, 05:59 PM.
                    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                      ..since your car is boosted, get this instead:

not only is it better for boosted applications, but so that you can hook me up with the skunk2 IM
                      I knew you would comment when you saw his Skunk2 IM..

but Carlos.. you have the sickest engine set up here. I love seeing cb's with H22's.. but it's even better seeing a huge intercooler.. how much HP do you think you're pushing right now?
                      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

thanks carlos, i already have one 94-97 2 pod pillar, yah the bottom is a bit out, but yah heating up...ill give it a try thanks.
                        90 ex-r sedan, charcoal, 95 jdm h22, type S cams, Jun cam gears, Skunk2 valve springs, P28 chipped ecu w/ uberdata, cai, exaust, B&M fpr w/ gauge,mugen lip, 17' IWC wrapped with falken rubber, Bilstein hd, coilvers, black Leather, red/clear tails, Autometer gauges. More to come

Comment

PRIMOCB7: I hear you on the manifold, if your looking for a skunk2 intake manifold, check out Lightening Motorsports in Louisianna. Thats where I got mine from, they have them at the lowest price I have seen. Do a search for them on
                          HTML Code:
                          honda-tech.com
                          under sponser market place. If not pm me for info.

rebels: I dynoed @ 414hp @ 20psi, and my car is going to go through some changes during the winter for more boost. I am changing my turbo setup a bit. Look for an even bigger intercooler then what I have, larger charge piping and new equal length manifold. I will be trying to max my turbo out and see what hp I can make.

kamaccord: hurry up with the turbo already. So it will be ready for the first meet. I am going to get MASE to retune my car after I am done with my turbo upgrades. And may just do a dyno day with mase for turbo & na hondas sometime in the spring.
                          Carlos
                          My Members Ride Page

Comment

damn good shit calos mase is the da man when it comes to tunning cars from what ive read. let me know when the dyno day will be i want to see this.
                            cb7 sold
                            2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                            95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

I just have to schedual it around mase and just have to cross the street and go over to Altered Atmosphere and see if Mike the owner will let Mase do his thing. If all is said and done, a dyno day will be in the works.
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

Hey Accord SIR,
                                I hope to be completed long before the first meet. I went by inline pro to get some information about the article I shared with you at MIR. They made the same comments you made Sunday. Anyway It seems I'm on the right track thus far, even though they said it would be alot easier to get the horse power with the turbo from the article.

I received my injectors today (850 cc) and my AVC R and turbo timer yesterday. The car will probably be going in the shop sometime in December. I'm still waiting on some items.

600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X