No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord sir,C-L-E-A-N CAR .....love tha front end!
    Circuit///Hero
    !IloveMyHonda!
    95 camo EG6(sold)
    93 accord se(Sold)
    91 Civic Si "Tahitian Green Pearl" (current)
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=127448

Comment

And more JDM stuff:

type r clock

and the half switch for the antenna

yeah thats next, the bumper pole
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

damn carlos your turning into a jdm whore
        cb7 sold
        2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
        95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

what does the half antenna button do? raise the mast half-way?

Comment

yup thats exactly what it does! its for bridges in Japan that are low, you push that so you dont tear it off
            OS^e
            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Nice maing! Looks like I might have some competition now!

Comment

H22

Do anyone know someone in the Silver Spring area that can put in a h22 and tranny and wouldn't cost me a arm and a leg. I really need help guys. I have got alot of stuff to trade man. For instance I have a set of 5 motegi racing rims they worth 1700 but i will give it away and throw in a super afc 2 computer with it man just to do the work for me you know. Please get back to me man and let me know...............
                TRINI MAN

Comment

what are the bumper poles for?

dang, the japanese think of everything....half-way antennae buttons...geeze
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

well I see you outbid me on the PFM's... wouldnt let me rebid on them after you outbid me... kinda pissed me off damn POS Ebay... congrats!
                    OS^e
                    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by TRINI-2-DE-BONE
                      Do anyone know someone in the Silver Spring area that can put in a h22 and tranny and wouldn't cost me a arm and a leg. I really need help guys. I have got alot of stuff to trade man. For instance I have a set of 5 motegi racing rims they worth 1700 but i will give it away and throw in a super afc 2 computer with it man just to do the work for me you know. Please get back to me man and let me know...............
                      you should probably post in the northeast regional forum. i'm sure you'll get a better response there.

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                      what are the bumper poles for?
                      a bumper pole is for assistance in parking- it extends at the touch of a button to let the driver know where the bumper is in relation to the curb. i suppose it's similar to the old school parking feelers that old folks used to rock on caddilacs, buicks, oldsmobiles, etc.- little wires that extended out from the fenders, scratching the curb and making an audible noise, thus letting the driver know he/she was close to the curb. i think the bumper pole is a little better looking than the parking feelers, since the bumper pole recesses into the bumper and the parking feelers were/are always out.

accordsir, keep us updated with all of the parts and install!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Yeah, I will, trying to fix my civic at the moment, hit a deer at about 60mph going to work, not pretty. But I will be installing some stuff over the next few days.
                        Carlos
                        My Members Ride Page

Comment

wow i love your car i was to do turbo h22 what is your compression ratio
                          www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by jdmkid
                            wow i love your car i was to do turbo h22 what is your compression ratio
                            Thanks on the complement. The compression ratio is 9:1.
                            Carlos
                            My Members Ride Page

Comment

hands down the sickest cb7 on earth .......nuff said

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

hey carlos did you install the fogs yet i want to see if you figure out how to run the piping for the front mount
                                cb7 sold
                                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Working...
                                X