Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J-speccb4, thanks for the complement.

Jay, no progress on the foglights yet. If you notice the routing of my pipes in this pic,

I have enough space on the drivers side but the passenger side is my problem. I have a spare bumper that I have installed my fogs too, but I need to do a test fit to figure out the routing of the new piping with a new bigger intercooler.

But on another note here is a pic of my jdm taillights:

I'll get some more pics this weekend if the weather is nice.
    Last edited by Accord SiR; 09-17-2007, 12:53 PM.
    Carlos
    My Members Ride Page

Comment

If you dont mind me asking, where did you get your grille?

from what I read on this site they dont make them anymore, right? Not to mention how rare they are.

And nice car by the way.

Jay
      Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Akkordlayinkit, the grille is a chargespeed grill, found it on ebay back in sept/oct of 2004. Paid a good amount for it.
        Carlos
        My Members Ride Page

Comment

How much boost were you running on the dyno?
          90 4 door w/JDM h22a(LSD)-intake-exhaust-clutch-flywheel=13.8@102 BITCHES!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
            Akkordlayinkit, the grille is a chargespeed grill, found it on ebay back in sept/oct of 2004. Paid a good amount for it.
            Ebay huh? Guessing it was really pricey since you didnt say...but that grille looks so hott. I think I first saw it on USC's car and ever since I've wanted one. Ive thought about making one kinda like that myself but I dont have the time, so if you ever run across another one, Im willing to pay $$$.

Jay
            Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Originally posted by Hondafan62269
              How much boost were you running on the dyno?

if your talking about the 414 HP run he was boosting at 20 PSI
              OS^e
              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

nice tails! were did you find them?

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                  J-speccb4, thanks for the complement.

Jay, no progress on the foglights yet. If you notice the routing of my pipes in this pic,

I have enough space on the drivers side but the passenger side is my problem. I have a spare bumper that I have installed my fogs too, but I need to do a test fit to figure out the routing of the new piping with a new bigger intercooler.

But on another note here is a pic of my jdm taillights:

I'll get some more pics this weekend if the weather is nice.
                  so whats diff is the reflectors on the outters right?

JDMED

buy my jdm part

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                    nice tails! were did you find them?
                    i agree! the inner tails are the same as the USDM though. i know since i have a set too. the outer ones differ, having no reflector on the side and having one more reflector strip in front (three strips instead of two). on the car as always!

btw, i dunno if this was covered yet but what is that line above your IC? oil cooler maybe? it looks like a IC cooler but above it .

you are my rosewood brown hero!

edit: just for you 4drcord! here is a pic of what i mean regarding the reflectors. note there is no side reflector and there are three reflector strips instead of two.
                    Last edited by timmy0tool; 02-18-2005, 05:49 AM.
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

cool i see now

JDMED

buy my jdm part

Comment

sweet car man .. liking the chargespeed alot ..
                        "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Accord_inspire, thanks for the complement. Your car looks TIGHT as well, the rims complete the package. I might have to meet up with you and take some pics when I head down to Miami next week.

Timmyotool, that cooler is my powersteering cooler. I haven't installed an oil cooler for the motor yet, but its coming soon.

4drcord, Timmyotool is correct, the jdm taillights have 3 strip reflectors instead 2 like the usdm and it omits the side reflectors as well. Oh yeah, got them from JHot Exports about 2 months ago.

Might have to make this my new signature pic.
                          Last edited by Accord SiR; 09-17-2007, 12:54 PM.
                          Carlos
                          My Members Ride Page

Comment

lol nice jdm tails dude .... so whats next on your to mod list?

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Huy009
                              lol nice jdm tails dude .... so whats next on your to mod list?

I want JDM tails now
                              OS^e
                              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

dude you comin down ? awesome .. let me know man . just pm me when your around bro so we can meet up . thanks for the compliments man .. hope do to the h22 pretty soon..
                                "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Working...
                                X