No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos, what's going on man? How's the fam doing?

hows the whip?
    ~~~~~~~

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted to post a hey hows it going post. I haven't really done much to her except blowing my headgasket getting busy with a porsche carrera. She has been down for the moment and havent had time to work on her. Been going thru alot of things in my life. One of them being that I lost my mother last year, September 8, 2010, and my father just recently passed away on May 19, 2011. So life has been very complicated with this one two punch and a new job at that. I want to keep myself busy again, so beware. Updates coming soon as I recieve some shipments of some parts within the next couple of weeks. So stay tuned.
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

Geez Carlos... I'm so sorry to hear about your folks! I lost my dad in 2000, but I'm fortunate to still have my mom. I can't imagine how hard it must be to lose both in such a short period of time.

I'm glad to see the CB is still getting attention. Mine has been down for nearly 3 years (which is why I've done my all-too-common flaking out on "i want to buy your turbo kit!"... that may still happen if you still have it!)

I hope to see both of our CB7s at a meet in the near future! I can't remember the last time that happened... I thing Steve was still in charge around here then!

Comment

Sexy cb man!
          I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. It sucks man. Good to see u hopin back on the cb train

Comment

bump for a sexy rolling peace of art .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Hang in there bud. Your car was the one of the first to inspire me to go with forced induction.

Glad to see you are ok and the car is still around. Cant wait to see what you have planned

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

sorry to hear about the tough times... my most sincere condolences
                Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

I love your ride and your build up! Sorry for your losses as well.Its good to see that youve kept your motivation alive.Your a great inspiration,hope to see more of this car soon.

Comment

They were really building back in the day.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

not sure if carlos still checks around on here, but wondering if he still has this accord and what its state of being is. would be nice to hear from you man.

-sean
                      Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                      Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Working...
                      X