No announcement yet.

Accord SiR : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your just killing it man with that front end,, looks ssooooo sickkkkk,,, dude get down here .lol...
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

TheTempest, Thanks, I shall.

accord_inspire, haha, I hear you, I will be there soon man, very soon.
      Carlos
      My Members Ride Page

Comment

So I ended up picking up another jdm climate control.

But this time around, complete with all the sensors.

The '05-'06 winter season project.
        Last edited by Accord SiR; 09-17-2007, 01:04 PM.
        Carlos
        My Members Ride Page

Comment

bad assness

JDMED

buy my jdm part
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

good luck man .. had to sell mnes due to the major work... good thing you got evrything . youll still need usdm parts though to make it work i think its the blower motor.? which you can get from a 1gen acura legend i think not shure .
            "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Sweetness. Good luck with your project.
              2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
              JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
              My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
                JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
                My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Originally posted by TheTempest
                  It will be the toughest yet, guys.
                  Carlos
                  My Members Ride Page

Comment

how long you been modding that thing???
                    is that you girlfriend in the sig??

oh yeah....where did you get your parts
                    your car inspires me...i gotta h22 but i think im going all motor
                    what do you run in the 1/4 mile
                    Last edited by uncle_el; 04-17-2005, 08:12 PM.
                    H22A Coupe For Sale!

Comment

HYBRID ACCORD, I've owned this thing since 94, and started modding it in 95-96. Did the swap in the summer of 97 and ran a 15.0 @ 9x mph. It was a conservative launch. I haven't run the turbo setup yet. Need to get some slicks and some beefier axles. Parts I bought from various peeps on Honda-tech.com and shops over the years. I bought the majority of motor parts for the build up from Importbuilders.com. And alot of the jdm parts from members on this board and ebay.
                      Carlos
                      My Members Ride Page

Comment

Wouldve been really cool to see the guy behind the wheel at the CT meet.

Everyone crammed around R33s ride but I was morely wishing you had made the meet Carlos.

11 years running..man and to think I was in 6th grade at the time. and and 7th in 97.. (Stayed back a year )
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

you got your parts from importbuilders? wow i remember them since they built and tuned my buddy's n/a DC GS-R awhile back. he runs 13's. i heard they are QUALITY! that's prolly the reason you went with them .
                          1cor10:31
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Hey man i consider you an inspiration to me my car is the same color as yours and i was going to sell it because i didnt like that color i wanted it black but when i saw yours i was like whoa fuck that im keeping my car thanks man you just saved a cb7's life i was going to junk the car and you saved me the trouble on feeling bad for the car you inspired me man your car is hot you dotn have to change not one thing on the outside of that car good luck with your project hope to see it soon and you will see mine also when i get it painted 1
                            I cheated on my cb7 with an e30.....Not cool. I will be a honda boy at heart though woop woop

Comment

Accrdkid, I really wanted to go, but like a said last week for the Nashville meet, I have been extremely busy lately. I wish I could have been able to go.

timmy0tool, Importbuilders.com is the shit. They have great prices and everything is on tap. I am going to use there parts yet again in my other h22a block and my new b20 block for mini-me eg6.

90CB7DRIVA, Thanks for the compliments.
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

bump because this car should be stickied
                                OS^e
                                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Working...
                                X