No announcement yet.

MadSpleen85 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As mentioned yesterday, I got a LIP! Got two coats of Back To Black on it and put it on this afternoon. I am very happy with the results.

Its a little rough around the edges but I like it and think it adds a nice touch to the front end. LMK what you think. Later

Comment

Alright so here is an update for todays date, November 15, 2006.

I have decided not to sell, for now.

I purchased my HID Kit last night from Matt (sublime) and will install tomorrow.

This spring I would like to install my Coilover kit for at least a 1.5-2" drop.

Other then that I am really at a stand still when it comes to anything. Sucks being poor. LOL. That all I have for now. Any suggestions? Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
        Alright so here is an update for todays date, November 15, 2006.

I have decided not to sell, for now.

I purchased my HID Kit last night from Matt (sublime) and will install tomorrow.

This spring I would like to install my Coilover kit for at least a 1.5-2" drop.

Other then that I am really at a stand still when it comes to anything. Sucks being poor. LOL. That all I have for now. Any suggestions? Later
        plans are coming along...

if i were you, i woulda went with the drop first, then the hids...

drop to me is the first propiorty(sp?)

btw, the lip looks nice, makes me want a lip now

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
          plans are coming along...

if i were you, i woulda went with the drop first, then the hids...

drop to me is the first propiorty(sp?)

btw, the lip looks nice, makes me want a lip now
          Thanks for the comments. I am waiting for spring for the Drop. I have the Coilovers sitting in my basement just waiting for this spring. I picked the HID's up from a local buddy, Matt (sublime) and just couldnt resist. I love them. The look of the lip takes some getting used to but I think it adds more aggressiveness to the stance. Later

Comment

BUMP. Probably heading to the local Pick-N-Pull here in KC either Tuesday or Wednesday. Still need a new 90-91 Drivers side Headlight bracket and Front Grille. Anyone her in KC need me to look for anything else? LMK. Later

Comment

HID Pics

Finally got out this evening and went out to the Park and took some pics of the HID setup.

Looks like they could still use a little adjustment but overall I think they look pretty good. Let me know what you think. Later
              Last edited by MadSpleen85; 11-20-2006, 11:41 PM.

Comment

I think your car looks amazing! You do a nice job of taking care of it....Now all you have to do is get me to start taking care of mine! It looks nice...as much as i hate to admit it! Love ya!
                "You are part of a great thing. Live for it, Talk for it and dream for it."
                "A friend is someone who will be there when the rest of the world walks out on you!"

"People who toy with others hearts...are only unhappy in their own lives."

Comment

So I finally found a 90-91 Headlight bracket at the local Pick-N-Pull on Wednesday. Took off the bumper yesterday morning (yes on Thanksgiving) before all our company showed up. Thought I would take a few pictures with the bumper off since it isnt very often that I get to see it that way. It still amazes me at the ammount of overspray Maaco sprayed on it. Look at the red radiator. LOL. Glad I took the Grille off before I left it with Maaco for the week that it took. So here are the pics.

Originally posted by SoCqT08
                  I think your car looks amazing! You do a nice job of taking care of it....Now all you have to do is get me to start taking care of mine! It looks nice...as much as i hate to admit it! Love ya!
                  Thanks pal... This spring I am gonna teach you how the car wash works so you can take a little bit better care of your CB. Later

Comment

instead of getting the corners.
                    1 peices are soo much cleaner.

i can't wait till you get a drop it will look pretty nice nice.
                    Last edited by sirs1ayer; 11-24-2006, 01:14 PM.
                    uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

Originally posted by sirs1ayer
                      instead of getting the corners.
                      1 peices are soo much cleaner.

i can't wait till you get a drop it will look pretty nice nice.
                      Thanks for the comments. Yeah about the 1 pieces I have been looking and if I can find some for a decent price I would love to get them. Usually it is pretty hard to find some clean ones for a fair price. Later

Comment

about that optima red top, how much did you pay for it?

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                          about that optima red top, how much did you pay for it?
                          I would have to look.. I will do some digging and let you know. Later

Comment

Optima Red Top $129.99 + $12.99 Old Battery Disposal fee. So $142.98 + Tax. I bought it from the Sears Auto Center at Metcalf South Mall. Later

Comment

clean ride man, im jealous u got a fresh coat of paint, i might go get mine touched up soon, my homies boss does touchup work for local dealerships. get the one peices and drop that ish and youll be ridin dirty. lowering is next for me. keep up the good work.

Member Ride Facebook
                              XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                              For Sale Thread

Comment

Thanks for the comments man..

First on my list of whats next is the H23 Intake Manifold Swap
                                Then the drop
                                and later when I can afford them, the 1-pieces. Later

Comment

Working...
                                X