No announcement yet.

MadSpleen85 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bro..im vibing the improvements you made...keep us posted..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

So today after the rain let up I did some cleaning and took some pictures all cleaned up.. Let me know what you think..

^^Current mileage...

^^Front seats...

^^Back seats...

^^Shined up the engine bay after a long winter...

^^Got the underside of the hood shining again...

^^Hood all clean and polished...

^^Rear end...

^^Rear end again...

^^Full view...

Thats all.. Enjoy.. Later

Comment

So my Tein S-Techs came yesterday... In a huggies diapers box.. I was watching TV when my mom asked me if I was expecting a package.. I said yes being that my Tein's were showing that they would be delivered today. I got the box frome the UPS man and brought it inside and tada there are my Tein's..

Pics:

Should be going on this weekend or next.. New pics to come of the install and of course the lowered product... Later

Comment

Nice bro pics looks hott and shes clean as can be...with those Teins how low is she gonna be..huh

My Old Baby
          SOLD TO

Comment

^^^ Wont be as low as I would like.. These are the Tein S-tech's so it will be I believe it is 2.1" in the front and like 1.7 or 1.8 in the rear.. I figured how low I could go and still make it in and out of my driveway without tearing up the lip or ripping of the exhaust, I figured about 2.5" so I should have a little bit of clearance left to play with.. Later

Comment

Hmm thats a good drop buddy cant wait to see it on the cb...

My Old Baby
              SOLD TO

Comment

Thanks TypeR... I am looking forward to getting them on there. Later

Comment

one word: NICE..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

^^Thanks man. Like any, 16 year old car, she has a few minor problems. Nothing major and nothing that I cant handle..

I have started the search for some decent looking OEM wheels, I am trying to decide between some 5th Gen Accord wheels or some Prelude sawblades... And right now money is a problem being a full time college student through the summer.. Later

Comment

Alright, I have decided on tracking down some 5th gen 7 spokes for the cb, my parents are going to help me out on tires but I have to buy the rims on my own.. I have $175 saved up so far.

Once I get my springs installed and buy some 5th gens and get tires I will have a whole new car on my hands.

I still have some Honda Stuff that I am trying to sell, check out the BUY MY STUFF link in my signature. I have a H23 Intake Manifold and some 15" CD Hubcaps that I am trying to get rid of. I am accepting donations to the I am a poor college student through the summer fund too lol. Later
                      Last edited by MadSpleen85; 06-09-2007, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                        Alright, I have decided on tracking down some 5th gen 7 spokes for the cb, my parents are going to help me out on tires but I have to buy the rims on my own.. I have $175 saved up so far.

Once I get my springs installed and buy some 5th gens and get tires I will have a whole new car on my hands.

I still have some Honda Stuff that I am trying to sell, check out the BUY MY STUFF link in my signature. I have a H23 Intake Manifold and some 15" CD Hubcaps that I am trying to get rid of. I am accepting donations to the I am a poor college student through the summer fund too lol. Later
                        dude keep the h23 intake manifold youll love hp more than looks.

trust me on this h23 intake mani is a great mod gloryaccordys car pulled hard on the freeway with his h23 mani swap.

i know you want to at least get your car looking dropped and clean (well its already clean)

honestly man i would just work extra instead of selling the things you have.

im guessing your going to be keeping that f22 for a while, so the h23 mod is the best thing you can do to it. dude ill buy something from you if you come up with anything that i can buy.
                        ]

Comment

^^I have wanted some nice OEM wheels for a while and have just kept putting it off. There is a set for sale locally and if I buy them my parents are willing to split the cost of the tires with me, and with being in Auto Tech at School I can mount and balance tires, adjust my alignment, and use the lifts on any lab day all for free, just have to have my instructors permission and he is a pretty cool guy so that is not hard to do..

The F22a1 is here to stay for quite a while.. I would like to full out build the F22 all to hell but right now that is out of reach, money wise..

The H23 IM swap will happen someday down the road, but right now I am tired of looking at my hubcaps...

As for other things that I need to take care of, my Valve Cover Gasket, Spark Plugs, and plug wires are all needing to be replaced.. That is no big deal at all, just another expense to take care of.. Later

Comment

well if you do sell the manifold, you should port your old one!

also, i see you dont have struts, a friend of mine didnt have the money for struts either, but his drop wasnt intense (like yours) i think they were prokits, so he went to advance auto and bought a set of bosch shocks brand new, they only ran him about 20 dollars a shock, but man, they totally improved the ride over his blown struts.

the more i think back about having the F and a stock accord the more i want another stock cb to work with
                            ]

Comment

Wednesday, June 20th is the day I will be installing my springs at school, on the lifts, time permitting I may be able to do my alignment there also.. And you know there will be plenty of pictures too. Woo Hoo! Later

Comment

Tein S-Tech's installed yesterday... Back was done on the lift at school and the front was done on the jack with the help of hondaccordgrl (Nicole) and her husband Luis..

Alignment was adjusted first thing this morning and the valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals were replaced..

Pictures of the drop coming soon.. I have class at 6pm and still have some homework to do before then... I hope to get a few pictures in the parking garage after class..

TEASER PICS:

Later
                                Last edited by MadSpleen85; 06-21-2007, 05:39 PM. Reason: TEASERS ADDED

Comment

Working...
                                X