No announcement yet.

MadSpleen85 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man.. I am waiting for rush hour to be over then I am heading for some round-abouts.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
      Thanks man.. I am waiting for rush hour to be over then I am heading for some round-abouts.. Later
      I'm in love.. I can tell a huge difference with the Neuspeed bar. I ran the CB through the same 3 round abouts for 15 minutes yesterday before I heard the police get dispatched (police scanner comes in handy). Since I knew where the responding officers were coming from, I was easily able to head the other way and was parked at home before they arrived at the round abouts.. And since no one got my license number, the only vehicle description they had was a dark red sedan with an exhaust system lol. Later

Comment

Loving the 4 doors and the color. (same as mine)

Looks nice and clean(especially that engine bay pic!)
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

^^Thanks man. The engine bay was SUPER clean when I picked it up and I have busted my ass trying to keep it that way.. It needs a little work but it is still suprisingly clean for a daily driver.. Later

Comment

your car is looking good man i see you put some wrench time in, looks good
            ]

Comment

i'm mad jealous of that bar.

i still want to buy it

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                I'm in love.. I can tell a huge difference with the Neuspeed bar. I ran the CB through the same 3 round abouts for 15 minutes yesterday before I heard the police get dispatched (police scanner comes in handy). Since I knew where the responding officers were coming from, I was easily able to head the other way and was parked at home before they arrived at the round abouts.. And since no one got my license number, the only vehicle description they had was a dark red sedan with an exhaust system lol. Later
                You can tell a big diff with the Neuspeed over the Megan or just in general? Im liking the look of that Megan Bar, and if no one else does in a few days, i may end up taking it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Within 10 miles of the 130,000 mark on the clock! You know there will be pictures of that milestone. lol.

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                  your car is looking good man i see you put some wrench time in, looks good
                  Thanks man. The Future plans list is currently being delayed due to 14 Credit hours at school, lack of funds, and needed routine service. It still has a few minor things to take care of and a routine tune up coming within the next two weeks. Upgrading to some NGK IX iridium spark plugs, and premium NGK spark plug wires, all that after I suck all the oil out of the spark plug tubes, replace the upper and lower seals and then a new valve cover gasket.
                  Originally posted by sublime
                  i'm mad jealous of that bar.

i still want to buy it
                  I know you do Matt. If something happens and I have to sell it your first on the DIBS list.
                  Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                  You can tell a big diff with the Neuspeed over the Megan or just in general? Im liking the look of that Megan Bar, and if no one else does in a few days, i may end up taking it.
                  And Mike, I can tell a pretty big difference through turns between the Neuspeed bar and the Megan bar. With the Megan bar on the car you can push on the center of the bar and it flexes, with the Neuspeed bar it doesn't budge. The Megan bar is up for sale, Joe (Geist Zero) and Tim (Cornerkid322) both showed a little interest in buying it but never showed any cash. There were a couple guys that were wanting to get their hands on it but they weren't local and I dont really want to have to ship it..

Other then that thanks for the support everyone and keep checking back. I hope to be getting back on track getting some of the Future plans in motion before the snow starts to fall. Later

Comment

Broke through the 130,000 mark in the CB yesterday.

And a few new shots

There is plenty more where those came from in the Saturday Nights in Kansas City PIC THREAD Later
                    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 08-19-2007, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Future plans updated.. Later

Comment

Claybar Pics

Did the Claybar thing on the CB this past yesterday (Sunday). Turned out better then I was expecting. The paint looks new again IMO.. Makes a world of difference and very much worth an afternoon's work.. Now I just need to polish it up better, maybe next weekend.. So to the pics.. Enjoy and LMK what you think..

PICS:

Later

Comment

it looks very very good mike, now the only thing i can suggest is that trunk, maybe you should try to get a 92-93 lid, see if that clears things up?

Comment

Yeah the whole rear end of the car is compacted. The trunk lid that is on there now is a different one then what was originally on there when I purchased the car. I have done some messing with it over the last couple of years and have determinded unless I can get someone to straighten the whole thing it is just going to have to be as is.. I am used to looking at it, yeah it bothers me but it doesn't leak all that bad and when it does it drains right out... DIY Trunk Drain FTW.. Later

Comment

That Clay Bar looks amazing. I love finding flake in your paint that you didn't know you had.

Do you still have the Megan Racing bar? PM me if you'd like to sell it.

Comment

Your car is still young foolio!!

Man great work on that clay bar. Makes me wanna do mine on the weekend. Amazing results my friend.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                                X