No announcement yet.

MadSpleen85 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Mike on the clay bar, the results are amazing.

Comment

holy...i wish i can get one here....
      -My Member Ride thread-
      -JL store-

Comment

Love what the clay bar did to your car.Makes me wanna do that on mine.
        Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by doylna
          That Clay Bar looks amazing. I love finding flake in your paint that you didn't know you had.

Do you still have the Megan Racing bar? PM me if you'd like to sell it.
          Thanks.. It is hard to believe this paint job is only 2.5 years old.. It looks like a fresh coat now.. And the Megan Bar is SOLD and gone.. Sorry..

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          Your car is still young foolio!!

Man great work on that clay bar. Makes me wanna do mine on the weekend. Amazing results my friend.
          Thanks man, she is definatly a work in progress. I like to keep her clean during the construction though..

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
          Good job Mike on the clay bar, the results are amazing.
          Thanks Faheem.

Originally posted by GREENCB3
          Love what the clay bar did to your car.Makes me wanna do that on mine.
          It is a good afternoon of work but definatly worth it when your done..

UPDATE:Planning on finally blackhousing the headlights either tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday. Bought the paint today so, now it is just a matter of getting off my ass and doing it.. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
            UPDATE:Planning on finally blackhousing the headlights either tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday. Bought the paint today so, now it is just a matter of getting off my ass and doing it..
            Yep, didn't happen.. Later

Comment

Yep, didn't happen.. Later
              its easy, git of ur arse and git r done!
              wat?

Comment

Made a trip to the Junkyard today with Nicole (hondaccordgrl) and Joe (Geist Zero). We found a 91 Bordeaux Red beauty that was nearly untouched, the hood had not even been opened yet. I was able to pick up some goodies off of it that I had either broken or were missing when I got my CB..

PICS:

^^New un-broken ash/coin tray.. New one on left old broken one on the right

^^First install complete, took all of 30 seconds.. Don't forget your safety glasses..

^^See anything new, besides the CB being a dirty mess?

^^Un-cracked grille in perfect condition and color matched windshield washer squirters. Finally got rid of the light-up things

^^Finally found some rear mudflaps.. Yet to be installed, need to find some clips and drill a hole or two to hold them on..

Thats all for now.. MIGHT be more new goodies by Sunday.. Stay tuned.. Later

Comment

Looks good Mike. I need to come across some parts like that.

Have you guys come across and front license plate brackets?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                    Have you guys come across and front license plate brackets?
                    I believe there was one on the CB we were tearing apart today.. I didn't know you were looking for one or I would have picked it up for you.. Later

Comment

Yeah, im wanting to do a plate re-location, and i think that back-plate would make it easier and just overall sturdier. If anyone can or will pick it up for me, and ill pay ya back next time i come to KC or ill pay to have it shipped here. Whatever works. If nothing else, ill ebay it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

any cd5's?

coming along nicely, mudflaps will add a nice touch too.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                          any cd5's?

coming along nicely, mudflaps will add a nice touch too.
                          There were 2 cd5's that I saw, both were pretty picked over... What are you looking for?

Yeah the mudflaps are something I have been looking for.. Finally found a pair in decent shape.. Now just have to find some clips and drill some holes to hold them on.. Later

Comment

There were 2 cd5's that I saw, both were pretty picked over... What are you looking for?

Yeah the mudflaps are something I have been looking for.. Finally found a pair in decent shape.. Now just have to find some clips and drill some holes to hold them on.. Later
                            Just a passenger side window switch and a 94-95 rear lip.

Btw Mike have you thought about tinting your windows?

Comment

I will keep an eye out for that stuff next time I go over there..

And yes, I have considered tinting the windows. It is on my to do list down the road but right now I don't have the cash or much of a desire too.. Later

Comment

Picture of my old wheels added on page 1.. I miss those damn things! Later

Comment

Working...
                                X