2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Very clean. Keep it up
      NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        Any plans for some OEM rims?
        Yeah thats going to be my next purchase. Saving up Christmas money and anything that I have left after tuition and books.

Originally posted by Gyuri87
        Very clean. Keep it up
        Thanks man.

And a few new pics of this weekend's accomplishments.

OEM Rear Mudflaps installed. Still dirty and will be getting a good wash on Tuesday.

Passenger's side rear mudflap

Always liked the look of the EDM Courtesy lights, found the DIY and took care of my clear covers.

Passenger's front after dark. Light output is not great, hoping to find some LED bulbs for higher light output.

Passenger's side rear (upper) and front (lower) after dark.

Not to bad for $3 for the paint, 7 minutes of paint (basic prep and 2 light coats of paint). Dried overnight and installed this afternoon. Easiest DIY yet.

Comment

New Pictures.. These were taken a week ago but I am just now getting around to posting them.

Comment

Thats all for now. Enjoy..

Comment

this car is stunning, i absolutly love the paint!

1990 Accord EX 91200 miles..SOLD 2700$
              out of the game for now but looking

Comment

So I came back earlier the evening from a weekend trip to see PittCB7grl, down in Pittsburg, KS. 250.1 miles round trip with some in town driving, mostly highway (232.6 highway round trip) 36.81 MPG's with my 120 pound ass and probably close to 100 pounds of stuff in the backseat and trunk.

A WHOLE LOT BETTER THEN I EVER EXPECTED

Comment

u must be doing ur math wrong. 36 is a bit high.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                    250.1 Miles according to the Trip Odo (which was reset when I filled up on Friday) 6.794 Gallons according to my reciept. 250.1 divided by 6.794, according to my calculator is 36.81189284

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                      250.1 Miles according to the Trip Odo (which was reset when I filled up on Friday) 6.794 Gallons according to my reciept. 250.1 divided by 6.794, according to my calculator is 36.81189284
                      its done accurately when u do a full fill=up. i done it like the way u did and sometimes u wasted more gas then u filled up. i think im making sense here. LOL

Comment

When i fill-up, and im talking ALL the way up, i reset the trip-odo. I usually check my mileage at 3/4 tank. Like right now, im just passed 3/4 tank and im at like 130mi. My MPG lowers as i get closer to E. I usally average 360-410/tank. Not the best, but it could be worse...i could be driving a hummer.

Mike, you still have low miles so i wouldnt doubt you getting 30+MPG. 36.xx seems a bit high, but

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                          I thought the same thing..... I took a second look at it my reciept today, I was scribbling down the numbers with a pen that was dying while driving down the road at 65mph. I think that is supposed to be 220.1 instead of 250.1. That would make it right around 32.39MPG's still better then I would have thought.

Math has never been my subject of choice. Later

Comment

hmm, looks like I really need to get some pics of the progress.

Comment

the cars clean as hell!!! lovin it bro...
                              The most influential people have influential friends i have none but peer pressure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftCB7
                                the cars clean as hell!!! lovin it bro...
                                Thanks man, shes enjoying some well deserved downtime currently being parked in the garage while its available. She should be well rested and hopefully have a few new mods by the time she comes out of hiding on Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X