MadSpleen85 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW parts arrived today.

If the rain lets up they will be installed today.

Comment

nice clean sedan!

Comment

Clean and nice ride.
        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Thanks for the comments

Now the full exterior is all LED. No equalizers so they hyperblink and my brake lamp light is on, so I'm hoping to be getting my hands on some equalizers later today.

Also pending another payment there could be some more modications coming soon. Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post

Thanks for the comments

Now the full exterior is all LED. No equalizers so they hyperblink and my brake lamp light is on, so I'm hoping to be getting my hands on some equalizers later today.

Also pending another payment there could be some more modications coming soon. Stay tuned.
            orly. sweet
            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
              orly. sweet
              Yes Sir. Thanks to the DIY that you, Mike (greencb7inkc) and the other guys put together. That was finally enough to get me to take this from my "Future Mods list" to my Completed Mods list.

Here are some, "It's almost 2am and I cant find my damn tripod" shots of the LED's.

Best rearend shot I could get without finding my tripod.

Looking at the passengers side rear.

Looking at the passengers side corner light

And for anyone that is wondering how these look when they are off...

Thats looking at them through my amber corner lenses. It is just barely visible, one of those things that I wouldn't have noticed had I not been looking for it.

Comment

I forgot that the 9091 Have an extra 194 bulb in the tail. did you replace that too?
                wat?

Comment

I forgot that the 9091 Have an extra 194 bulb in the tail. did you replace that too?
                  Nope, I forgot about those when I ordered the bulbs. I'm heading to AutoZone later today to see about picking up some equalizers to control the hyperblink, may have to pick up another pair of the 194's, see if I can tell any difference.

The hyperblink was a nice change for a short time. After about 10 minutes of city driving it got old real fast. I can deal with the "brake lamp" light since I know they are brand new, but the hyperblink has to go.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                    The hyperblink was a nice change for a short time. After about 10 minutes of city driving it got old real fast. I can deal with the "brake lamp" light since I know they are brand new, but the hyperblink has to go.
                    LOL yeah.
                    wat?

Comment

Hyperblink fixed and pics of the LED and HID's taken.

Just waiting on Photobucket to get them up. Maybe a video or two if they turned out.

Comment

So you got the equalizers to work then? Cool.
                        wat?

Comment

Car is looking good, very clean engine bay.
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

So you got the equalizers to work then? Cool.
                            Sure did. I checked to make sure they were getting ahold of the wires, and discovered that I had not closed them hard enough to make the connection through the wire insulation. Just went through and gave them all another squeeze with the pliers and fixed that.

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
                            Car is looking good, very clean engine bay.
                            Thanks man.

And now to the pictures. Turns out I should pay more attention to what I have my cheapo camera set on before I take pictures in the dark.. Apparently I snapped a few and then changed the settings without realizing it. So 3/4 of what I took did not turn out.

Excuse the HUGE Low quality pictures. Apparently I messed up more settings then I realized.

Videos worked but the camera is too slow to do the LED's justice.

^^Set the tripod right in front of the grille to get a decent picture of the HID output.

Comment

Yep pictures fail

LED's in real life = EPIC
                              wat?

Comment

Yep pictures fail

LED's in real life = EPIC
                                Very true. I am yet to take or find any pictures online that do these lights justice. Really have to see them in person to get the full effect.

Comment

Working...
                                X