• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks cool madpsleen, keep it up
    ]

Comment

Cleanliness is next to G-dliness...

Stock look works.......and works very hard.

+1
      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

ever thought about prelude sawblades for this car painted in bronze? i think it would look hawt and pry cost only 200 for a set i would sell my prelude si's for 250 with good tires.
        ]

Comment

I definitely like the HID! Do you have any issues with heat in the housings?
          Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

^^ No problems at all. I had Silverstars before and I can tell a huge difference. I have had these for what will be 2 years in November and I have not had any problems. Just had to do a little aiming when I first installed them, other then that nothing.

Comment

Did a little cleaning and painting this weekend while I had garage access. Washed up the exterior, removed my hubcaps, and repainted the steelies black.

Reinstalled the wheels without hubcaps, the tires are still covered in Tire Shine (keeps the paint from sticking to the tires).

And now some updated pictures.

^^My one little rust spot.

^^Found this little bastard flat last weekend, new $25 tire from Costco since the slash was determined to be a "road hazard". Now I am Michelin Man approved.

^^Genius at Costco parked me right next to where they keep the carts, while I was in paying for the new tire a cart rolled down an incline and into the rear passenger door. Report filed with Costco and Costco's insurance.

And now two GOOD reasons to avoid a Maaco Paint Job at all costs.

^^Yes that would be my hood. The spot near the fluid squirter was a test spot to see how well the touch-up paint from AutoZone matches the Maaco attempt at a paint job. If you look at the area to the front of the car from the windshield squirters you can see the difference in the paint. The small areas that are still the correct (unfaded) color are where my old aftermarket squirters sat.

^^This is the roof. Painted the whole damn thing, even the weather stripping along the sides of the roof, which is now flaking off.

Comment

I forget you have a drop.....

You either need a bigger drop or bigger wheels, lol. Looks good with just the blackies.

You still rocking those HIDs? They dont look as bright as i remember...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                  You either need a bigger drop or bigger wheels, lol. Looks good with just the blackies.

You still rocking those HIDs? They dont look as bright as i remember...
                  I want both a bigger drop and bigger wheels. lol.

Yeah I still have the HID's. I think I took that picture from high enough that they are not shining right into the camera so they do not look as bright as they are...

Comment

You need to go G-Man style...Gold wheels.

No, seriously, bronze wheels would look so hawt on yer car, mike. That or something lighter like grey/silver or white. Dont go dark.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I will be rolling around on the black steelies until spring at the earliest... I'm hoping to have some goodies lined up by spring. Mike, you already know one thing I am hoping to have instore and hopefully with my birthday coming up, Christmas and getting some money paid back that I am owed, I can have some fresh mods by spring. Stay tuned.

Comment

UPDATE: I took the CB into my family's "mechanic" the day before thanksgiving for a little bushing work that I do not have the resources to do on my own. Got that taken care of BUT, in the process something happend and my exhaust flex pipe now has a hole in it the size of a silver dollar coin. I heard it as soon as I got on the highway to drive home.

I figured with this annoyance now would be the perfect time to upgrade to an a4 exhaust (header-flex pipe) that I have been putting off buying. Went to the JY today and found a couple a4's but they were in very poor condition (rust holes, crushed, etc.) So now I have a WTB thread for an a4 exhaust setup. Looking for the Header to the flex pipe with all connections intact and ready to be bolted on.

LINK

So if you have anything to help LMK.

The noise of the hole in my current setup is an annoyance, raspy and obnoxious. Also it seems the hole is right below the blower for my climate control unit, since as soon as I turn on the heater or even just the blower the cabin is filled with exhaust fumes. I have been known to drive with at least one window open year round but I can usually have the heater on without being suffocated with fumes like I am now.

Comment

Always believe what your girlfriend says! That is my first piece of advice. I told you that he was an idiot. Second off you drive around with your window down because you date me (cold blooded) and lastly, please get the exhaust fixed ASAP!

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                          UPDATE: I took the CB into my family's "mechanic" the day before thanksgiving for a little bushing work that I do not have the resources to do on my own. Got that taken care of BUT, in the process something happend and my exhaust flex pipe now has a hole in it the size of a silver dollar coin. I heard it as soon as I got on the highway to drive home.

I figured with this annoyance now would be the perfect time to upgrade to an a4 exhaust (header-flex pipe) that I have been putting off buying. Went to the JY today and found a couple a4's but they were in very poor condition (rust holes, crushed, etc.) So now I have a WTB thread for an a4 exhaust setup. Looking for the Header to the flex pipe with all connections intact and ready to be bolted on.

LINK

So if you have anything to help LMK.

The noise of the hole in my current setup is an annoyance, raspy and obnoxious. Also it seems the hole is right below the blower for my climate control unit, since as soon as I turn on the heater or even just the blower the cabin is filled with exhaust fumes. I have been known to drive with at least one window open year round but I can usually have the heater on without being suffocated with fumes like I am now.

Belize Blue 2008 Honda Accord EX-L Driver

3.5L V6 and 6 Speed Manual Transmission

Comment

GF, eh?

Damn Bri....

Well, Mike, i have faith in you. Ive done some minor work and i have a few goodies in store as well.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              GF, eh?

Damn Bri....

Well, Mike, i have faith in you. Ive done some minor work and i have a few goodies in store as well.
                              Yep, Bri is my GF. She's put up with me for nearly 6 years on and off, much more on then off.

And thanks Mike. I am still trying to find something to upgrade the header/downpipe from the F22a1 to a F22a4 or maybe something aftermarket... Trying to collect on fair sized sum of money I am owed and have a couple christmas returns to finish. Hopefully, I can get that money together by Monday, get the exhaust hole fixed and still have money in the bank for upcoming mods...

Comment

A part or two ordered yesterday. Hopefully will be here in a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X