Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
    Thanks man.

There is another mod or two in the works as we speak. Just have to get everything back together by tomorrow afternoon. There is a meet then so I should have plenty of new pictures.
    Oh I see the new mod! Nice B/H headlights! Now that they're B/H you should get black bumper lights!

"JDM white cb7": 1990 Accord EX...
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131880
    Last edited by JDM white cb7; 04-05-2009, 01:09 AM.

Comment

The spring transformation continues.....

Grille hack almost finished.

Another part to be aquired hopefully by this weekend.

Hope to be getting the stack of stuff installed this weekend or early next week.

Comment

Future plans in the first post have been tweeked a little bit.

Grille hack was finished and installed today, still need to get some pictures.

Upcoming nearly FULL exhaust overhaul parts have all been aquired except for one gasket that is still on order Will be replacing everything except the Cat since it is only a year old. Header and catback will both be replaced with a much quieter result..

Still hoping to have everything installed by this weekend, will probably be cutting it close but it is still possible. Busy week + big stack of stuff = not enough time.

Comment

PICTURES

Finally got a break in the rain to snap a couple pictures. Car is dirty, it has been raining for the past week.

Grille Hack installed

Going for something different. This has grown on me. Didn't really like it in the beginning but I am coming around.

BAD Cell picture of my LED glow\

Comment

LED glow ftw! Looks good Mike. That grill looks real clean. Great job.

If you ever wanna ditch the mudguards, let me know.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

^^^ Clean DIY grille and blackhoused headlights!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                LED glow ftw! Looks good Mike. That grill looks real clean. Great job.

If you ever wanna ditch the mudguards, let me know.
                lol Thanks Mike. I stumbled upon those at the JY a while back. Speaking of which, I have not been to the yards in quite some time. Probably both flooded now after all this rain.

Comment

Both? Im yet to find one besides the one down on Truman.

And they better not be flooded. Im trying to get down there tomorrow.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

They both sit right against a river the one on Truman is right next to the Blue River and the one in KCK is just off the Kansas River. I went to the one on Truman a couple years ago only to find that they were closed due to 4" of water across the entire property including the half of the parking lot. The second one is up in KCK just across the river to the north from Metropolitan AVE on 12th Street. Smaller but not as many people seem to know about it. Thursday afternoons they are usually swapping cars in and out so there is a pretty fresh selection later in the afternoon. That's when I have always had the best luck there. Have not had much luck on Truman the last couple times I have been there.
                    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 05-02-2009, 08:07 PM.

Comment

The one on Truman i go to is right off 435. If theres another one on Truman, ill have to mapquest them both.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        The one on Truman i go to is right off 435. If theres another one on Truman, ill have to mapquest them both.
                        Thats the one I am talking about, it and the KCK one are the only ones that I have found in KC that you pull your own parts instead of someone doing that for you. Whats the fun in it if you dont get to tear it off yourself? And its cheaper.

Comment

thats why i go to KC. The ones here are "tell me what you want" JYs.

Comment

Yep, there are too many of those around KC to count. I can think of 4 off the top of my head.

Back to the CB... A few minor updates made to post 1. Nothing new, just stuff that apparently was never added to the mod list.

Comment

Just ordered yet another part to be added to the stack of stuff. As soon as it arrives I will be fabricating it into my setup.

Comment

Fabrication and teardown began earlier this afternoon upon the arrival of my new items. I have the backseat and rear speakers out so I am about halfway done with teardown. The rain chased me off today so hopefully it is dry tomorrow or I will have to wait until Friday since I will have garage access all weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X