No announcement yet.

MadSpleen85 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snapped a couple of pictures earlier today before I cleaned the snow off. A good 3 inches if not more piled on. Sides of my driveway are almost stacked higher then the CB's roof and the yard is nearly knee deep. Not to mention the temperature, all of 5 degrees right now with a windchill around -5.

Comment

Ready for warmer weather to get some parts out of the garage and onto the car. Have quite a bit in store here.

Comment

What's in store? Have you seen Will's car? Identical to yours, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working on something with Josh (lowfrostcb7), reinstall rear deck carpet, rear speakers, new upper and lower sparkplug tube seals, new sparkplug wires and sparkplugs, cap and rotor kit, and a full exhaust overhaul (everything except the cat.).

And hopefully something to bring some color back to the faded hood, roof and trunk lid.

I saw Will's car that time we were all at Nicole's old place. I need to check out his members ride and see what is new.

Comment

Thats right. I know Will was there and i remember Bri being there but for some reason i didnt remember you being there, lol.

Sounds good. Good luck.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

You guys were all deep in fixing that broken wheel stud or whatever the problem was with Nicoles old sedan. By the time Bri, Joe and I got there you guys had it well under control so we just stayed out of the way and watched lol.

Comment

Yeah, we were. I remember riding to the autoparts store in STLMike's sedan.

Comment

I still have the broken wheel stud in my room. That was pretty crazy, I really wanted to get to talk with you more, I saw your car and quickly got confused about where my car was parked.
                  Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Yeah, that was a hellacious meet. We need to do another MO Meet when it gets warmer.

Comment

I am all down for it! I just need to get my engine back from Bisimoto and build the darn thing and I'll have a car again. We 3 should try and host in either KS or St. Peters here.
                      Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Mike is about the only active KC member left. There are a few ICT guys but they wont travel unless theres a pack.

Im in Mid-MO. Jayson and Adam might as well be too. Will, you're STL, but id like to know what happen to STLMike. I have his number and i have texted him and PM'd him, but got no response. Id also like to hit up a few of the guys we had at the last mid-MO meet, but that was kind of a flop.

Sorry for the jack, Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                          I still have the broken wheel stud in my room. That was pretty crazy, I really wanted to get to talk with you more, I saw your car and quickly got confused about where my car was parked.
                          Why are you holding onto a broken wheel stud? I walked up to your car and started to put my key in the door, then noticed the stripped interior and quickly became confused.

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                          Mike is about the only active KC member left. There are a few ICT guys but they wont travel unless theres a pack.

Sorry for the jack, Mike.
                          HappyGillmoreX or whatever his name on here is, (Nicole's former CB's owner), seems to be interested in meeting up if he is around. I thought I had Rob's (203Cree) number but now I can't seem to find it. I do know where he lives, unless he has moved.

Funds are not real plentiful right now but they are coming around so I don't know how much travel I can afford but I am down for something this spring. I plan on seeing what KCSR sets up come warmer weather. Need to get my exhaust put on ahead of time at least. Might as well be running straight off the header at this point, sounds awful. No point in putting on fresh exhaust in the middle of winter though. And no worries on the thread jack.

Comment

I know about HappyGilmore. I know his name i just cant remember it, lol. I see him on Yahoo but havent heard or seen too much ofhim here. I didnt know that Rob still has his CB or would even come regardless. Id love to have an old skool meet. Or if not, then at least find out where everyone is. Like Derek, erok, matt, all those guys. I see them here or there on here or FB, but they need to come to a meet, lol.

I have a Missouri Meet thread going. Id like to shoot for Mid-June through sometime in August. That way school's out and its nicer weather. Depending on when it is, i might be down for a KCSR meet too.

Comment

As long as there is not rain all day tomorrow, I should have something new to show off. Nothing big, expensive and fancy... Just a little touch that I have been trying to find and finally had made. Just need some daylight.

Comment

How'd this go...?

Comment

Working...
                                X