X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam
    replied
    Bit of an update.

Finally got out to the track today. Went to the main track in Queensland which is the state I live in. They do the V8 Touring Cars there and stuff. The format was sprints. So time trials. I'm pretty happy with how she went. Each run I did improved my times so that was good. Here's a few pics.

Also installed a radiator yesterday before the track. Got the koyo full alloy. Was really happy with the fit and finish of it. Will get pics tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• *JDM_CB7*
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam View Post
    hehe. Unless you're in Australia I don't think you'll be wanting mine. I am selling them atm though. Need money for a new radiator.
    so no shipping????

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    hehe. Unless you're in Australia I don't think you'll be wanting mine. I am selling them atm though. Need money for a new radiator.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    ^^ Hey i think ralphie was selling his.

Leave a comment:

• *JDM_CB7*
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam View Post
    Sorry didn't see the last reply. Arms are still sitting in my cupboard. Waiting till I have enough cash to get at least the radius rod bushings before I install them and get it aligned again. We don't have those lifetime alignment deals over here. Would be pretty handy since this will probably be my third for this year. Will definitely update when I put those in.

Car is finally back on the road after replacing the bmc and booster. They leaked fluid into the engine. Also had to unclog the oil pickup in the sump. The sump lining had started pealing off and completely clogged the pickup. Seem to have got away with no damage to the engine.

Installed a new battery the other day.

Also put some mud flaps on and washed and polished it yesterday for the first time in about 5 months. We have a fairly mega drought here atm so washing cars is only allowed at the places that recycle water.
    very nice ride dude I def give you props!!!!!!!!!! I love it....lemme kno if you wana seel the itr's!!!!!!! please leme kno

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    Very clean CB! Reminds me of StickDilJoe's.

Leave a comment:

• blizzard335
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam
    yeah tell me about it. lol. Initial impressions are great though.
    impressive.

it can even take you back home after a day at the track (provided there's meat left in the tyre )

And the wet weather performance (very vital here in S.E. Asia) is exemplary.

Best Bridgestone I've ever sampled (and best Bridgestone to burn your wallet too)

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    nice man. your only continues to get hotter and hotter

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    yeah tell me about it. lol. Initial impressions are great though.

Leave a comment:

• blizzard335
    replied
    Adrenalins = wallet burner

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    hehe yeah friken evo's always getting in the way. Not totally sure about the tint. It was already done when I bought the car

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam

Man i love this cb..what shade of tint do you have on the cb btw

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam

HOLY MAN......I LOVE THIS SHOT..
    only if the evo wasn't in the background

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Thanks fellas. Yeah. I've liked each of the sets for different reasons. Given the car completely different styes. Loving the new ones though.

Yeah Blizzard, Adrenalins. Turns out I couldn't afford all 4 Got 2 RE001 and 2 2nd hand no names. Will get 2 more Bridgestones before I track it though. Couple of picks out at the track yesterday. Just spectating this time.

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    i always wanted those rims

Leave a comment:

Working...
X