Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tnwagn
    replied
    This car is fresh to death! I am one of the many that liked the ITR's on it, but the Volks are baller and the Enkies are awesome. Everything about this car is on point

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Oh wow, I looked for a set of RP-01s for my Prelude for months and only found a couple thrashed sets in the wrong size. Those are a real catch, awesome selection.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam
    Couldn't go past these. Perfect size and good price.

Naw man they wont look good on your cb... it will look good on mines

Leave a comment:

• blizzard335
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam
    Thanks man. Have been sort of looking for a set of them for a while. Getting some Bridgestone RE001 for them tomorrow and will wack them on.
    RE001 Adrenalins?

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Thanks man. Have been sort of looking for a set of them for a while. Getting some Bridgestone RE001 for them tomorrow and will wack them on.

Leave a comment:

• blizzard335
    replied
    wicked wheels Cam

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Couldn't go past these. Perfect size and good price.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Nice shots so i see you got a cf hood to the list too..

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Finally some crappy driveway pics:

And the green one has a brother now. Stock 92 auto base model with 190k's. Gets me to and from work in a bit more comfort. You can tell which one gets the garage spot though.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam
    Well finally a bit of an update. Have been busy moving and shit for a few months. Swapped in braided brake lines and got a VIS cf hood. You guys have it so easy with parts over there hehe. Importing hood from usa to australia = $$. Pics up soon.
    Cool bud we cant wait

Leave a comment:

• J'SR@C3R1_818
    replied
    Damn Man...Car looks clean as fcuk... Cant wait to see the updated pix. OOOOOOHHHHHH....I love ur Rims.

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Well finally a bit of an update. Have been busy moving and shit for a few months. Swapped in braided brake lines and got a VIS cf hood. You guys have it so easy with parts over there hehe. Importing hood from usa to australia = $$. Pics up soon.

Leave a comment:

• heylookitsdylan
    replied
    This car is amazing. Cant wait to see the respray!

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    First stage of respraying my hood.

This will be my first attempt at spraying. If all goes well the roof is next. Clear coat has worn through on both and the colour is starting to fade fairly badly.

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Got the car aligned with all the new suspension shit. For the first time since I bought the thing about 2 years ago all alignment measurements are within spec. The suspension geometry just seems to be alot better. Car feels more stable over bumps etc. So my verdict on bushings kits = very worth while.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X