X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice ride , looks really clean

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

man that thing is real hot, i love the jdm goodies. your car reminds me of shawn haydens car.

Comment

Beautiful car!! RHD.....MMmmmm, yum.
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Very nice CB7 you've got there!

Power & Aesthetics.... all you need

Comment

Almost looks like Shawns car but a 4door

Nice ride meng
            ________
            Percocet not working
            Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 11:07 AM.
            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

this is really nice! more motor pics please! RHD is always . keep us posted mate!
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Thanks again fellas. To answer the questions:

As much as I'd like to take the credit I bought the car with the transmission swap already done. So I can't really comment on that.

In regards to importing from Australia to USA. We don't get the cb3's here. We have cb7's pretty much the same as you guys cept RHD. This one was imported from Jap to Aus. So you'd be better off just doing that.

Here's the rest of the pics from that photoshoot. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45865

New lip and lug nuts are on since then. And new front bumper has arrived just needs painting. So will put up more pics when that's done.
                Members Ride Thread

Comment

Definately looking good so far. Is this interior as nice? Us members in the states with USDM always like staring at RHD interiors...
                  '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                  EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

haha my JDM twin! that car is NICE, and it must be great to buy a car that has all the things we search for already on it! oh and can you get some closer shots of your Type-S intake box/tube? that looks hella sweet in there!

(btw: I like your boi's Enkei Racing S's! he needs to sell those to me!)
                    Last edited by shawn.hayden; 08-14-2006, 04:41 PM.
                    OS^e
                    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

hehe thanks man. Means alot coming from you. Yeah I'll try and grab some more shots of the intake and the interior. More shots coming in the next few weeks with all the updates.

diy grill, black out headlights, ground controls ie lower, new bumpers, buddy club nuts, cd5 lip.

Good luck trying to convince him to sell those. He's actually got two sets. Those ones are 6 wide and he's got some 6.5's that he bought first but one is cracked or something.
                      Members Ride Thread

Comment

I noticed you said new bumpers... any chance you want to sell the factory front one?
                        OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Looks good.
                          Vouches: Bruno8747, 1badwag, Excalibur02, Bliz07, Slick, Gloryaccordy, H23CB7.

Comment

Yeah I probably will be selling it. But the reason I'm getting a new one is because it's had the front middle cross bit cut out by the previous owner. The blinkers are hanging on by one screw. Plus it needs a repaint. You can see it here:

But I'll see how well the new one fits. (non oem) And if you still want it and want to ship it :s I'll let you know.
                            Last edited by Cam; 08-15-2006, 07:52 PM.
                            Members Ride Thread

Comment

Interior:

Intake:

Members Ride Thread

Comment

ya I definatly want that air box! think you can source another one of those? and MAN I wish you bumper wasn't cut out
                                OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X