• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PaQ_16
    sexy ass ride man
    Thanks
    Members Ride Thread

Comment

Wow, never seen this car before! Very sexy man! Nice job on the rear-disc conversion! And the pics are looking good as well..What did you do with that valve cover? Did you cover it with a bunch of papers or something?

How do you like the BB6 Type-S Intake? Did you notice a lot of performance gain? And how about the K-Sport coilovers? Treating you good so far?

I like your car man, very clean and scary And ya gotta love RHD..I was going to say that I kinda miss it, but I just got myself a RHD car, soo I don't miss it as much anymore

Keep up the good work and keep us updated on the wire-tuck and other things! And post more pics!!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Thanks Ronald. Will do.

The valve cover is done basically like paper mache. Except we didn't use the traditional flour/water glue. Instead used pva/water. Then put a crap load of clear coat over it to try and heat proof it. After a couple of days of driving the car hasn't exploded in a ball of flames so I'm confident that it will be ok. Nevertheless I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

I bought the car with the type-s intake so I've never actually driven without it. So I can't really compare it.

The ksports have been ok. One of the rears actually started leaking nearly 2 months back. So I've got a new shock body arriving either today or tomorrow actually. Under warranty. Apart from that I'm pretty happy with them though.
        Members Ride Thread

Comment

Now that's JDM!
          I am jealous. Looks hawt.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Damn,one of my new faves! post some interior pics,keep up the good work

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

interesting look to your gauge cluster? tacho reads up to 9k? kinda hard for me to see since the pic is farther away.

uber nice car. lol!
              Sean
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yoo, can you take some pictures of thoes 15" nissan wheels? i wanna see them.

Comment

Sorry man. I sold those wheels. Should take them off that list. They were gross. I think I only got $20aud in the end. I think thats about $12usd lol. They were just taking up space.

Thanks for the comments guys. The guage does read up to 9k. Not sure how much of the cluster is original. The tacho is kinda blue tacked in there. Dodgy work by the previous owner.

More interior pics coming soon.

In the mean time:

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Actually I found a couple of pics of the car just before I bought it with those nissan wheels on it. Get a load of this.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
                      man that thing is real hot, i love the jdm goodies. your car reminds me of shawn haydens car.
                      ...but a 4dr version. I do agree!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

A few interior shots. Dosn't really show that much. But none of the larger angled ones looked any good. Dunno if these really do anyway.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Couple of random shots from a meet yesterday.

Plus the first of the parts for a bit of a brake upgrade. Endless SSY all round with RDA slotted rotors coming this week. Will put up pics of them when they arrive.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Nice

yo ur shit is clean nice set up.
                            N/A is best....

Comment

love that valve cover idea man...how did u prep it?...just paper mache and then a clear coat?....cool

cool setup u have ....how is that prelude intake going for u?...can u compare it with a normal accord one?..
                              DEVOTE

Comment

very creative valve cover! looks pretty good. the brake upgrades should be nice as well!
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X