No announcement yet.

Cam : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you sir. now i demand more pics. as long as you submit to my demands your muffler wont have to deal with getting raped. lmao. j/k

Comment

hehe. I'll warn you now though. The bitch is hard to please.

So I'm trying to decide on a colour for the plates. I'm thinking the green will look wierd unless its darker than the cars green (which it doesn't look like it is). Black might be a safer option.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Ended up with gold on black plates. Should arrive monday.

A few people have been asking for pictures of the install of the megan toe arms.

I've finally done it. Not without issue though. The inner bushing was the wrong size. The inner sleeve was too long by about 3 or 4mm. Quite a lot. Here's a bad picture of it not fitting:

After attacking it with an angle grinder I got it down enough. This is how it sits now:

I kind of thought that it would be a bit shorter. It is about the same length as the stock arm at its shortest adjustment. Therefore I'll set the stock toe adjusters to the minimum and leave them. Then the arms can adjust out from there easily.
        Members Ride Thread

Comment

Nice pickup with the toe arms.
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
            Update time:
            Finally u got bigger wheel...16" wheel is absolutely nice on a cb,not too big,not too small...imo

your photo look nice,what camera u'r using?and what mode u use to catch those pictures?
            -My Member Ride thread-
            -JL store-

Comment

clean man, i like it better with the itr's but its still a smokin hot car.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Hey mate, hows it goin? so ur a Banana Bender ey?

shes looking mighty fine there

props on the paper valve cover, definitely unique buddy

ps: whats the red sticker on ur windscreen? roadtax?

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                Honda Accord Euro-R
                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                Honda City I-DSi
                Honda Stream

Comment

Thanks guys. Camera I took those driveway shots with is a Panasonic DMC-FZ20.

Yeah red sticker is registration.
                  Members Ride Thread

Comment

Car is looking good man! i think i prefered the ITRs though over the new shoes. i liked the contrasting colors. still looks nice though.

Did you try contacting Megan Racing about their toe arms for the accords being off on their measurements for the sleeve?? i was planning on getting these and the upper ones from them when i do my rear disk brake swap soon here.

anyways
                    Sean
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                      Yeah red sticker is registration.
                      thats what we have here to!!

tho its PITA to peel off. haha

Links to other rides:
                      Honda Accord Euro-R
                      Honda Odyssey Absolute
                      Honda City I-DSi
                      Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        Car is looking good man! i think i prefered the ITRs though over the new shoes. i liked the contrasting colors. still looks nice though.

Did you try contacting Megan Racing about their toe arms for the accords being off on their measurements for the sleeve?? i was planning on getting these and the upper ones from them when i do my rear disk brake swap soon here.

anyways
                        Sean
                        Yeah. Looking at the photos I kind of like the look of the itr's better. But in real life the volks look really good. Either way, its good for a change. I'm not getting rid of the itrs. So when I'm in the mood I'll swap them back.

Yeah that's a good idea, I'll probably send them an email.

Originally posted by blizzard335
                        thats what we have here to!!

tho its PITA to peel off. haha
                        hehe. They used to be a pain. But quite a few years ago they changed the sticker material and they come off quite easily now. Without much residue left behind.
                        Members Ride Thread

Comment

Those new wheels look banana's!
                          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Damn, those wheels look ballin!!! I LOVE it!! Definitely something different for CB Accords

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                              Damn, those wheels look ballin!!! I LOVE it!! Definitely something different for CB Accords
                              cudnt have said it better bro.

those VR's really look the part.

good taste

Links to other rides:
                              Honda Accord Euro-R
                              Honda Odyssey Absolute
                              Honda City I-DSi
                              Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                                Thanks guys. Couple more weeks and I'll try and get another photo shoot happening. Hopefully that will bring out the wheels better than my crappy photos. I'm just a little worried about the height now. The continuous struggle of looks vs practicality. I'll see how long I last in practical mode. My guess is not too long.
                                Last edited by Cam; 09-21-2007, 03:22 AM.
                                Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X