No announcement yet.

Cam : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is that car in the background on the side of the building?
    ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Originally posted by 93tunerofdacb7 View Post
      what is that car in the background on the side of the building?
      You mean in the black one in the pic on my first page?

R33 Skyline. Common as fuck over here because so many have been imported.

That one has had some serious work done though. Very quick round the track.
      Members Ride Thread

Comment

FIXED!!! All cluster electronics seem to be working. Indicators working. Was a stupid mistake by me. I figured that all the plugs going into the dash fuse box were different...WRONG. There are two big 22pin or something plugs that are the same. I had them round the wrong way. Go me.

Anyway. Just glad it's fixed. Started putting shit back together now. Here's a pic of the new valve cover setup. Flash makes it look alot brighter than IRL.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Valve cover looks nice , did you paint it yourself?

btw you still got room for improvement,
          i'd recommend painting the whole engine

Keep up the good work

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
            Valve cover looks nice , did you paint it yourself?

btw you still got room for improvement,
            i'd recommend painting the whole engine

Keep up the good work
            Thanks. Nope it's a brand new jdm type s(i think?) cover. I like the red much more than the previous attempt I made at a wrinkle red diy spray. Much deeper red.

Yeah, you know it. Whole engine bay could do with a bog and respray. There is still alot more cleaning and wire wheel work to be done on the engine but yeah, a respray in silver would be nice...hmm

thanks for the kind words.
            Members Ride Thread

Comment

silver will look nice .

btw nice tucking work bro,keep it up

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Car is looking ill man I want a photoshoot of the entire ride soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                  silver will look nice .

btw nice tucking work bro,keep it up
                  Thanks man

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                  Car is looking ill man I want a photoshoot of the entire ride soon.
                  Yeah. Will be getting a bit of respraying done when it's back on the road. Then it's major photoshoot time. Thanks for the comments.

Update time.

Passenger side headlight loom complete.

Interior gradually going back together. I've re-wrapped the main loom trunk behind the pedals and refitted the pedals.

After bleeding the front brakes and clutch and using a milk crate as a seat I actually moved the car under it's own power for the first time since March this year. YAY

Backed it out of the garage.

Yes that is a bit of a coolant leak on the ground. Needed to tighten the lower clamp a bit more.

And a nice new part. Was my b'day yesterday. The gf and family got me this. Works Bell.
                  Members Ride Thread

Comment

dag man. car is looking good. hurry up and finish so we can see that tuck done

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      dag man. car is looking good. hurry up and finish so we can see that tuck done
                      I know right..
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Interior is coming along. Got a dash from the wreckers because mine had a giant hole in it from the previous owner. Also picked up a manual CB cluster. Couldn't find a bb6 cluster which was the original plan. I can't believe CB cluster wiring varies between years or whatever it is. So stupid. Have to make an adapter harness for the top plug.

Took the car out for a drive last weekend. Everything felt pretty good. Speedo wasn't working but I fixed that the other day.

Engine bay fuse box is now accessed through the centre of the dash where the heater controls went. I will hopefully have some removable panel there. Otherwise there is masses of room behind the dash now.

Picture of the interior. Still alot more fine tuning to be done. And more cleaning.
                        Members Ride Thread

Comment

Ru not putting back the carpet..cause im seeing the mats.
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Nup. Carpet is gone. The passenger seat, centre console, door steps and front door trims will be going back in. So it won't look as bare as it does now. Possibly getting rid of the sound deadening if I can get motivated too.
                            Members Ride Thread

Comment

So as you can see I've put a new dashboard in and I have a new audm manual cluster waiting to go in however, I've run into a few little problems.

The cluster wiring is different. I had read on here that different years had different wiring so I was kind of expecting it but it's still stupid. The top plug that controls all the indicator lights has all the same wires but they're just in a different order...

The cluster itself is completely different inside aswell. The gauge motors are all different designs, the circuit board is completely different layout and size. The overall dimensions of the cluster itself are even different. However, from the front everything looks similar and they still both bolt in. I might take some photo's to show the comparisons soon.

The other issue is that the centre console that goes around the gear stick is different. The way that it mates with the dashboard is different. Currently it is actually fouling on the gear shift mechanism. So it looks like I'm going to have to get a console from an audm car. Probably won't have drink holders.

Just thought it was interesting how different CB's can be. Even comparing two RHD models.
                              Members Ride Thread

Comment

yea the denso, and NS clusters are different.

coupe/sedan has differences as well i believe.

ran into that problem trying to install my prelude cluster that was wired to a coupe.

Comment

Working...
                                X