I rike arot.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Car's looking good Cam! Interior looks pretty gutted..Is this your intention? Weight reduction?

New goodies look sweet..I'm jealous of that ESP front brace! It's funny how you're going with the WS2 though...I've been running WS2 for 4 years now, and I'm DYING to get something different! The WS2 is just tooo....Quiet!!! Haha I'm such a ricer

Can't wait to see the final result and the photoshoot!!!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
          Car's looking good Cam! Interior looks pretty gutted..Is this your intention? Weight reduction?

New goodies look sweet..I'm jealous of that ESP front brace! It's funny how you're going with the WS2 though...I've been running WS2 for 4 years now, and I'm DYING to get something different! The WS2 is just tooo....Quiet!!! Haha I'm such a ricer

Can't wait to see the final result and the photoshoot!!!

Ronald
          Thanks Ronald. Yeah. Trying to make it as lean as possible. Pretty much want to see how far I can get my lap times down before doing any serious engine work.

Yeah. Interesting about the exhaust. The main reason I didn't like the old exhaust was the rasp when i got at 3-4k and the tone was a bit crappy sounding. I could probably handle something louder as long as these other things were improved. Guess a change can be good too.

Mate, with a sussy setup like yours, you could wrap the entire car with neons and I still don't think it could be classed as rice.

Hopefully it is fine long enough to do a shoot this weekend with my mate. It's storm season over here atm though.
          Members Ride Thread

Comment

Got a few photos taken a few weeks ago.

The rest here
            Members Ride Thread

Comment

the CB is still looking good man. i love it. nice lip too

Comment

Your car is clean as hell man. I can't believe i've never seen it until now. Subscribed.

Comment

That's a really clean cb man. I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                    the CB is still looking good man. i love it. nice lip too
                    Thanks man. Yeah, wasn't sure if I was going to like the lip when I got it. I would still much rather something genuine, but its pretty hard getting anything over here. Definitely looks more aggressive than the CD5 one.

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                    Your car is clean as hell man. I can't believe i've never seen it until now. Subscribed.
                    hehe, thanks.

Originally posted by recliner54 View Post
                    That's a really clean cb man. I like it
                    thanks man.
                    Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                      Thanks man. Yeah, wasn't sure if I was going to like the lip when I got it. I would still much rather something genuine, but its pretty hard getting anything over here. Definitely looks more aggressive than the CD5 one.
                      i keep fighting with myself on if i should get a Mugen lip. everyone has one. well actually more people up here have a Legend lip than a Mugen lip. lol...

Comment

Hands down brother..beautiful..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

awesome ride

Comment

Love those rp01's. Beautifull car.
                            2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                            2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                            CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                            GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Well, it's been a while since I updated this thread and this will probably be my last. So here's a bit of a story covering the last two years of the CB3's life.

So after I finished all the major work on the car in 2009 I got it out to the track a couple of times. I improved my times by another second which was great. But I was starting to lose interest in the car.

There were still little finishing off bits that needed to be done that never got done. Finally last year I got around to respraying the roof and boot. I was reasonably happy with the result but once again I lost interest fairly quickly and never got around to putting any clear coat or buffing it.

In the mean time, last year I got rid of my second car to save money for a house so was driving the accord daily again. I really enjoyed this and it reminded me of why I liked it. This all changed once the weather started heating up and the issue of no air conditioning became a major one. With the humidity we get here in summer, when it starts raining it just fogs up the entire car and becomes very dangerous.

So that was the last straw. My brother was overseas at the time so I drove his eg for a few months while we bought a house and then I picked up a 2001 Subaru Liberty (legacy for you guys) B4. Twin turbo ej20 goodness with full leather interior, BBS 17's, Bilsteins, Momo all stock.

So this signalled the demise of the accord. As some of you may have seen my for sale thread, I've stripped anything of value off the accord and the shell was taken away this weekend.

Pulling the engine

Pulling the chassis out of the garage for the tilt tray to come and get it. Interesting without any suspension on the front and only the hubs and upper control arms on the back.

DUMPED!!!

Waiting for the truck.

The tow man.

Ready to go

And that's it. The end.
                              Members Ride Thread

Comment

sad to see such a beauty go man. and i feel ya. when i had my CB, i had no P/S and no A/C. all for less weight off the crank to free up power. then summer came. ugh....hot. when it rained, the windows fogged up. i couldnt take it. i needed something with A/C. for the heat and when the windows fogged up.

well now i have a CG('01 accord). haha. and love it.

congrats on the new car tho man

Comment

Working...
                                X