• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam
    replied
    Thanks fellas

Originally posted by tig3rpaw
    i love yo car! how low is yo ride? what kind of camber?
    No idea of measurements of how low it is. Camber atm is at about -2.2 deg on the rear and about -0.75 deg front. Need to do the washer trick on the rear. Front has ingalls +1.25 to +3 deg anchor bolt kit.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Chinnn
    replied
    Damn!! This car is sexy! (No homo). Nice whip though man. keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• shanleycb7
    replied
    all i gotta say is primo! one of the nicest and cleanest rides ive seen in awhile
    Last edited by shanleycb7; 07-17-2007, 05:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tig3rpaw
    replied
    i love yo car! how low is yo ride? what kind of camber?

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Thanks man.

Few new pics. Probably going to be raising it a bit now. Sick of hitting everything in sight.

Rest of them here: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...18#post1057218

Leave a comment:

• hectic702
    replied
    Beautiful ride! Keep it up

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Sorry didn't see the last reply. Arms are still sitting in my cupboard. Waiting till I have enough cash to get at least the radius rod bushings before I install them and get it aligned again. We don't have those lifetime alignment deals over here. Would be pretty handy since this will probably be my third for this year. Will definitely update when I put those in.

Car is finally back on the road after replacing the bmc and booster. They leaked fluid into the engine. Also had to unclog the oil pickup in the sump. The sump lining had started pealing off and completely clogged the pickup. Seem to have got away with no damage to the engine.

Installed a new battery the other day.

Also put some mud flaps on and washed and polished it yesterday for the first time in about 5 months. We have a fairly mega drought here atm so washing cars is only allowed at the places that recycle water.

Leave a comment:

• seigneur_rayden
    replied
    Any update on the arms?

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    dam...thats one clean h22.......
    oh,i want that intake..
    keep it up!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Thanks for the info Shawn. I think I made the decision to disregard resale value when I started hacking up my shock towers for extra clearance. So I may aswell go all the way and get rid of power steering and air con.

Yeah I'll take some pics when I install them. Probably won't be for a while though. Gotta get it back on the road first. Then when I can afford to get an alignment done straight afterwards I'll put the arms in.

Leave a comment:

• shawn.hayden
    replied
    oh one last thing! take some pics of the install on those rear arms! I've been contemplating purchasing them!

Leave a comment:

• shawn.hayden
    replied
    Originally posted by deevergote
    In response to your dyno graph...

116.3Kw is only about 155.9hp... You should be making considerably more than that! Typically, a JDM H22 should put down between 125 and 127 Kw (165-170hp)
    Of course, that could depend on the dyno as well. If you rated higher than other H22s and some Type R B18s, then perhaps it's a low reading dyno.

The car looks great as usual though!

I never realized Megan Racing made rear arms for our cars... I'll need to get me some! I wish they made ajdustible front upper control arms as well...

Thats the same dyno that mine was dyno'd on and I dyno'd at 147... I was like "WTF!" then I told the guy something had to be wrong and he informed me that to adjust the "Dyno Dynamics Dynometer" to acheive what a Dynojet would say your supposed to ADD 13%... so if you add the 13% to 155... that'd put him in the 180's (with the correction, I was at 168 hp which is still a little low I think, but I was satisfied with it being on an untuned basemap)

Leave a comment:

• shawn.hayden
    replied
    hahaha you ever seen a pic of me? I'm SCRAWNY and no p/s isn't a problem... only time it becomes a headache is when your parking in tight spaces. Other than that though, its not bad at all!

your cars looking VERY VERY nice! wish I could get some stuff from it!

Leave a comment:

• SMseagren83
    replied
    i doubt a AEM CAI would make anything more than the typeS dynamic chambers intake system ( i think thats what they honda called it). its a completely unique design in comparison to the standard prelude intake system. id keep it over an AEM one any day!

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Originally posted by jTUNEDsedan
    nice
    hey check your pm..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X