X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam
    replied
    Thanks for all the comments guys.

Just a question though. Why do so many people love RHD? Is it simply because it's jdm?

Thanks for all the comments on the valve cover. I've had a lot of haters on my "home" forum. ozhonda. Like... HOLY SHIT MAN THAT'S GOING TO EXPLODE. Or "fashion over function".

I know most peoples reaction at first glance would be. Paper + heat = fire. But I think with the techniques we used it is fairly safe. Even so I keep a very close eye on it.

The cover was already painted in red wrinkle paint that I did a while back. I shaved the lettering with an angle grinder. Simply left the red paint on there because I figured it would provide a better surface for it to stick to. The glue is pva/water rather than traditional flour/water paper mache glue. It is then covered with a number of coats of clear acrylic.

I used paper with electronics equations and things on it since that is related to my degree/proffession.

Leave a comment:

• kamaccord
    replied
    Nice and clean ride!

Leave a comment:

• NAiL05
    replied
    Car is clean man. Nice job on the valve cover

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    I said it before and I will saw again that one nice cb...

Leave a comment:

• slammed90ex-r
    replied
    the car looks sweet im jealous of it being RHD
    whats up with the valve cover?

Leave a comment:

• SMseagren83
    replied
    very creative valve cover! looks pretty good. the brake upgrades should be nice as well!

Leave a comment:

• lokuputha
    replied
    love that valve cover idea man...how did u prep it?...just paper mache and then a clear coat?....cool

cool setup u have ....how is that prelude intake going for u?...can u compare it with a normal accord one?..

Leave a comment:

• jdmcb7ex
    replied
    Nice

yo ur shit is clean nice set up.

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Couple of random shots from a meet yesterday.

Plus the first of the parts for a bit of a brake upgrade. Endless SSY all round with RDA slotted rotors coming this week. Will put up pics of them when they arrive.

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    A few interior shots. Dosn't really show that much. But none of the larger angled ones looked any good. Dunno if these really do anyway.

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by tunerman
    man that thing is real hot, i love the jdm goodies. your car reminds me of shawn haydens car.
    ...but a 4dr version. I do agree!

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Actually I found a couple of pics of the car just before I bought it with those nissan wheels on it. Get a load of this.

Leave a comment:

• Cam
    replied
    Sorry man. I sold those wheels. Should take them off that list. They were gross. I think I only got $20aud in the end. I think thats about $12usd lol. They were just taking up space.

Thanks for the comments guys. The guage does read up to 9k. Not sure how much of the cluster is original. The tacho is kinda blue tacked in there. Dodgy work by the previous owner.

More interior pics coming soon.

In the mean time:

Leave a comment:

• npor
    replied
    yoo, can you take some pictures of thoes 15" nissan wheels? i wanna see them.

Leave a comment:

• SMseagren83
    replied
    interesting look to your gauge cluster? tacho reads up to 9k? kinda hard for me to see since the pic is farther away.

uber nice car. lol!
    Sean

Leave a comment:

Working...
X