No announcement yet.

blackcb7 : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naw, he sprayed it very good, the only fuck ups will be in the prep if there are any, there might be some little imperfections, but most will come out when the car is wet sanded and buffed
    Members Ride

Comment

dam that paint is HELLA nice man!

damn i wish i could afford to respray my ride!!

Looking good tho, keep it up and deff get more pics up!

Comment

well jesus what im planning on doing is since next month im gonna have free time maybe me and you can prep my car whenever your not busy i mean ill be doing it myself most of the time but maybe you can help me with the small parts cause i dont have any major body damage just little scratches here and there

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

thanks for the compliments,

yeah david, i will help you out, just remember that you will need a lot of sand paper of different grits and that is going to add up, trust me
          Members Ride

Comment

dont trip theres a hardware store by my house that doesnt charge much so well see there if not then ill just by packs of them and home depot hey do you have a sander

"2SIIC"

Comment

i got most of the shit put back on, i put my rims back on just to see how it looks and i fell in love with my car all over again, i just need some clips for the stainless steel trim around the windows and i am good, taking care of that tommorow at honda, pics maybe tommorow
              Members Ride

Comment

hey jesus what time are you going to honda tommorow, cause maybe if you go i can give you the money for the gaskets i need

Comment

probably like after school. so like at 2:30 or something like that, give me a call around that time, and i will probably roll to your work or wherever you are
                  Members Ride

Comment

yeah ill be at work, but ill call you, and hey i already got the p13 ecu auto, throttle body, vtech pressure switch, and maybe the header from someone on here for $20 bucks, all i would need is the knock sensor right?

hey are you coming down on wednesday night when i work on davids car, and also i wanted to know if you could do an oil change on my car cause it hasnt been change from when i let me car go before paint lol, the reason i wanted to do it cause thursday i have to get it smogged, and i know the engine is coming out, but just so when i take it for smog its new oil and filter, let me know and how much
                    Last edited by ProJect; 12-18-2006, 02:34 AM.

Comment

yea get your car smogged with the old engine in there dude so you can pass like nothing but after you pass it jesus drop that bitch in there

"2SIIC"

Comment

yeah give me a call,

sure i will do your oil change on wednesday, changing your oil before a smog check will lower some of your emmision too, i have to take my jack for david, but yeah i will change it

yup everything minus the knock sensor
                        Members Ride

Comment

Where R the pictures?

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

seen it in person and the paint looks flawless

"2SIIC"

Comment

i have no camera for pics, after i finish doing air rides swap, we are doing a photoshoot so you will see it then, maybe sooner, not sure

are you back in l.a. david?
                              Members Ride

Comment

yea im back i came back on tuesday night

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X